New Facebook Account Registration Form – Facebook Sign Up – The very reason for this post is simple, to help you fill new Facebook Account registration form and create Facebook account. Remember, that the Facebook registration form filling will require you to provide your personal information which will be used to create your Facebook profile through which you will be identified on Facebook by friends, family, loved ones and anyone who would like to hook up with you on the Facebook platform.
Create Facebook account – Sign Up for Facebook Account – Create New Facebook Account Registration Form – Facebook Sign Up
Just so you know, creating a Facebook account can be done by anyone, even parents can create a Facebook account for their children, other a Facebook page, though Facebook recommends you sign up for an account when you are at least 13 years and above. But would you have to be 13 years, before you can hook up with your friends? Yes, according to Facebook account terms and condition, but no, if lots of your friends are already using Facebook, though you can try out more teens oriented social media channel like snapchat, TikTok and others.
What are the benefits of Creating a Facebook Account?
Facebook has grown to being the leading social chat room in the world with over 2 billion users. One out of every 4 person on earth has a Facebook account that makes it the must-be or must-have social media account. though beyond its popularity Facebook is a good connector, in that it will help you hook up with your friends and family and share pleasant memories together; sharing videos, photos, text chatting, video chatting and exchanging of memes, stickers and the new Facebook Avatar. Below are the highlight of Facebook account benefits;
- Connect with people in the virtual world.
- Interact with people: chat, update a status, comment, like, etc.
- Fast update information
- Easy to share information.
- You can register accounts on many other websites, forums with your Facebook account. It saves a lot of time.
- If you run a business, you can target your potential audience, advertise; get traffic to your website, etc.
- Get hooked up with the trending and lots morejujuf
Facebook Sign Up – New Facebook Account Registration Form – Create a Facebook Account
To sign up for account, you must first access and fill the Facebook new account registration form. Amazingly, the form is available at www.facebook.com and can be accessed via mobile device and computer with a web browser; Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other internet browser, you will have to be connected to the internet, and you must be ready to provide genuine and real information of yourself. Facebook forbid creating an account with fake personal information and you as a person should not provide such false information if it isn’t real and current.
How to Create Facebook Account from Computer – Android – iOS Device (iPhone & iPad)
There is nothing so beautiful than accessing Facebook with any device and on the go, Facebook is so flexible that you can access it through their web URL as well as through Facebook app which can be downloaded on Google Play store for android users and Apple store for iOS devices. Here is how to sign up for a new Facebook account on all devices;
- Open the Facebook app and tap on Create New Facebook Account.
- Enter your name and tap next.
- Select your date of birth and hit next.
- Select your gender and enter your mobile number on the next screen.
- Enter your mobile number and tap next. If you prefer, you can enter your email address instead.
- Enter a secure password into the box on the screen and tap next.
- Finish creating your account by confirming your email address or mobile phone number.
- Turn on your computer and go to www.facebook.com.
- Tap on the create new account or sign up button.
- Fill the new account registration form and enter your mobile number or email address.
- Click the sign up button afterward and you would have successfully created a new Facebook account but you must verify your mobile number or email address first.
On iOS Device (iPhone & iPad)
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPad and tap on the “Create New Account” button.
- Tap on the get started button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and enter into the boxes specified your first name and last name, date of birth and gender. This is the New Facebook Account registration form.
- Now enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter a password you will remember into the box on the screen and hit the sign u button.
- Verify your mobile number and you would have successfully created a new Facebook account.
How to Login to your Facebook Account – Facebook Sign In
If you have completed the Facebook account creation process and verified your account with a valid Phone number, you are set for a sign in. which afterward, you will be required to set up your Facebook profile.
- Go to www.facebook.com or launch any Facebook app.
- Enter your account login details on the login form usually; username or email and your password
- Tap on the login button
Facebook App Download – How to Download Facebook Application On Android and iOS; iPhone & iPad
You can chose to access the Facebook chatting room from the Facebook app, and like I mentioned earlier the app is available for download on app stores. This part of the post will show you to download it to your Android and iOS devices.
How to Download FB App – FB Download for Android and iOS Device
The download takes place in app stores, however, you can still download the APK file of the FB app on third-party sites and install on your phone. But the safest way to download FB app for mobile phones is through Google Play store for Android users and Apple App store for iPhone and iPad.
How to Download FB App for Android
You will need an internet connection and access to your Google play store with your google account to download the app. If you are set to go, here is how;
- Go to Google play Store
- Use the search box and locate the FB app
- Tap on the app
- Click on download
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch sign in
How to Download Facebook App On iPhone & iPad (iOS Devices)
The iOS app download is for iPhone and iPad, so you will need to visit the Apple store to download it following the below guide;
- Open app store
- Use the search bar
- Locate the Facebook app
- Tap install
- Wait for app installation to finish
- Proceed to sign in
Facebook Account FAQ – Here are Many Facebook Account Sign Up Questions
Lots of issues about creating and using Facebook account arise daily, to which a lot of those issues requires an answer, so we have carefully answered many of those questions and resolved the issues around it.
I have two Facebook accounts, Will Facebook let me merge them? How?
First of all please understand that Facebook wants people to create only 1 account per person so you can’t merge 2 Facebook profiles but if you are very keen to get the both accounts together below trick may work for you;
- Change the name of account and make sure that your both the accounts have same names.
- Now turn both the profile in to page.
- Now merge both the page
- Your all the friends in both the accounts will join merged page.
That’s it. Facebook doesn’t allow to turn it back to the profile as of now so enjoy the benefits of the page.
Someone is creating Facebook accounts with my phone number. How do I stop this?
Anyone can’t make a Facebook account with your number without your permission, because fb verifies the number with a code, so don’t pass the code.
If you are receiving code, just ignore it, the other person can’t proceed.
How can I create a Facebook account, without being blocked?
Make sure that you’re going to use your real name for your account since Facebook will try to check your account regularly either by asking your ID or by giving you few security questions.
Make sure that you’re using Messenger on your phone: Since Facebook may ask you to pick those people you’ve talked with recently on Messenger.
Make sure that you still remember who you’ve contacted lately, Facebook will ask you to recognize your friends’ face or their accounts.
After having your new account, you can go to Settings -> Security and Login -> Set up two-factor authentication (or Setting Up Extra Security -> Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out)
Then, if someone tries to steal your account, they will find it hard to know all these ways to completely own your account.
How do I create a Facebook account that will not be disabled?
While the other answers are rehashing the same thing about not violating Facebook’s terms, it is true. But sometimes you are on the unfair side of Facebook and get deleted or suspended.
There’s a foolproof way to almost never get deleted. Even if you use false info and made up names.
All you need is
Working email address (preferably one that is old but not used in any previous Facebook accounts)
A working phone number (you can use online services for this one if you don’t want to use your real phone)
If the first two steps are silver, then this one is a diamond. Provide an ID. What’s important is to match the info on ID with the info that you provided on Facebook. Mostly, they require a photo of your face (the photo you use as profile in Facebook) and the name, and the birth date and sometimes the location. You can do that also online or apps. It’s pretty easy.
That’s it! Facebook is about authenticity and not violating it’s terms. So you can take that as an advantage.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts? If so, how?
You can you just need a New Email Address for the 2nd Account
Same Process as making the 1st one you Fill out the Registration Form then Agree to the Terms of Service click Sign up then go to your Email click on the Confirmation Message from the Link
However, I do have to Warn you its Against the FB Terms of Service to make more then 1 Account if you are Caught you can get your Account Suspended or Facebook may Lock them Both and Ask for Photo ID.
Can two Facebook accounts be linked to same mobile number?
Originally Answered: Can I open two Facebook accounts using one phone number?
As you are only allowed to have one account, a phone number or email address can only be linked to one account. If you manage to link the same one to a new profile, it will be removed from the old one.
You can log in to an account using the phone number, email address or username. If you know the username for the old account, use that to log in. You can then assign an email or phone number to it – just don’t use one that is already linked to an account.
Once you have that sorted, you should delete (not just deactivate) one of the accounts.
I think we did help you with New Facebook Account Registration Form – Facebook Sign Up nitty-gritty, leave a comment with the comment box, let’s know what you think.