Rushcard prepaid visa card is now available for all; the good part is that you can use it for shopping in supermarkets. We would help you learn how to manage your own online account effectively. Therefore, all you need to do is sit back and relax as we work you through how to complete your Rushcard Login!
Now, persons can make a direct payment or pay bills at ATMs and as well allows you to make deposits online. if you already have a RushCard account, we would give you the best guide to manage your account.
Most importantly, make sure that you have registered an account via the login page (rushcard.com/register).
Here, are the steps to complete your Rushcard Login:
- Firstly, quickly visit the login page at usermanagement.rushcard.com/login
- Also, The next page bears the link to sign in. click on it.
- Lastly, Enter your username and password and click on log in
But think of having direct access to your account via the app right on your smart device.
How to Retrieve your Username and Password
In this kind of situation that you have forgotten your password and username, you can always step back to this guide for help.
- Firstly, To recover your username and password, quickly move to the login page.
- Also, Select the “Forgot Username/ password link”.
- Lastly, Enter the required data such as card number, CVV, expiration date, social security number.
Features and Benefits of Rush Card
RushCard Mobile App:
This is a good feature of the services you need to learn about, this is just the same as other traditional banking apps. The app is available on iPhone and Android devices. It supports fingerprints access. It makes it easier for you to check your balance, view transaction history, transfer money, make a mobile deposit, etc.
In the same vein, this is a security feature. The work is to help you to freeze your account assuming you sense threat. When you activate this, it turns off the offer for withdrawal, debit transactions but will only accept deposits.
However, this feature you need to know. It is protection insurance over your balance on your card. The FDIC insurance does this through MetaBank.
How to Apply for RushCard
For you to apply for RushCard, you must be a U. S citizen. Only at 13years and above are eligible to use this card as it supports parental control.
You can apply online anytime, and days of the week. While you applying, you would need to submit the following information; social security number, date of birth, email address, and your physical mailing address, driver’s license, and other documents to verify your identity. This only takes about 5 to 7 business days to be approved.
Then you can now set your pin to activate the card.
How do I Check my Balance on RushCard?
- Firstly, Text “BALXXXX” to 47874 (IRUSH). XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card number.
- Also, We will send back a text message with your available balance.
- Lastly, If you add 47874 (IRUSH) to your contacts, you won’t have to remember the shortcode next time.
How Long does it take to Replace Rush Card?
If your card was stolen or damaged the card can be replaced on a non-expedited basis (generally within 7-10 business days). If you request a replacement, the card would be delivered on an expedited basis of two to three days.
RushCard Phone Number Customer Service
Firstly, (866) 787-4227
24/7 Help center
Irs Refund Hotline:
Lastly, (800) 829-1954.