Windows 10 Snipping Tool – have you ever come across an image online or a particular line of text that interest that you would want to save in an image form for later use and you don’t know how to go about it? The snipping tool is the way out. The snipping tool makes it possible to easily take screenshots of your PC or desktop or any image from anywhere; browser, music players. Just anywhere within your PC.
Snipping tool comes in handy even when you are surfing online and you come across an image with no provision of the download button. Just can snip it in just one click. Every window from windows 7, 8, and 8.1 comes with a snipping tool. It’s a default app that comes with all windows operating systems except Windows XP. However, there is a slight difference between the Snipping Tool on Windows 10 and other snipping tools in previous windows. It’s fast and provides the option of saving your snipped images in different formats and a lot more features that don’t exist in the snipping tool on other windows.
Does Windows 10 have a Snipping Tools?
The hard truth is that Windows 10 has a Snipping Tool if other previous windows do then windows 10 is no different. But I can understand why many people ask this question “is there a Snipping tool in Windows 10”. They find it difficult to locate or access the tool in Windows 10. But not to worry, I quickly show you how to access the Windows 10 Snipping Tool.
- Turn on your PC, if you have windows 10 installed.
- Click the start menu.
- Use the windows search box and type “Snipping Tool” and it displays it, open and starts snipping all your images and save in different formats; JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, TIFF, PSD, RAW, etc.
Windows 10 Snipping Tools: How to Capture Screenshots in Various Image Formats
Most times newbies find it difficult using the Snipping tool to snip photos. Here is an easy instruction to help you:
- Locate and open the snipping tool.
- Click on the “New” button, on the snipping tool interface.
- Draw the screen location or spot you would want to snip and release your hand.
- Use the “Edit & Tool” button to add or remove any effect.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Enter the name you want to save it with.
- Then select the desired image format you would want to save in.
- Select the folder location you would want to save the image.
- Click the save button.
Windows 10 Snipping Tool Download
Downloading the snipping tools on windows 10 is not what you do. It is what Microsoft does for you. why because the snipping tool comes as a default preloaded windows app.
Windows 10 Snipping Tool Shortcut
To add the snipping tool as a shortcut on your windows background or taskbar. follow the below instructions:
- Use the windows search bar and locate the snipping tool.
- On the snipping tool icon, right-click to either add the tool to your desktop or taskbar.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest