In the year 1975, Bill Gates and Paul Allen started a company named Microsoft. Which branched out into many software packages today with a lot of benefits. Along the line a workplace software was introduced – Microsoft Apps – these Apps are a set of workplace programs that enhance documentation in various forms and use. With Microsoft, Apps users can have access to verities of packages like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Skype, Publisher, Excel, and Outlook. Each of these programs is used to accomplish different workplace tasks. Making workplace documentation easy and accessible on the go. The Microsoft Apps are compatible both on Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Microsoft packages are used in different work environments; educational purposes, office task, business environment, and other workplace environments that in one way or the other are involved in documentation. Microsoft apps are used to write, store, and exchange documents. One very good thing about MS packages is that it is a very safe and reliable means of documentation.
Microsoft Apps: What you need to Access Microsoft Applications
The MS Apps are developed and deployed to run in certain devices and OS version which is more reason why your device has to meet some requirements or compatibility check to be able to use the Apps.
Here is the basic requirement for using MS APPS:
- You will need an Android phone with OS version 4.4 or higher.
- All Apple iOS with OS version 9.0 (iPhone, iPod, and others).
- Windows phones with OS version 10.
- PC (Personal computer, running Windows, Mac or Linux OS )
How to Download Microsoft Apps on your Android Device
Downloading Microsoft on Android devices is a bit different from the download procedures in other devices like iOS and PC. To download MS Apps on your android device, follow the below procedures carefully:
- Turn on your device if not on, and enable your internet connection.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- On the Play Store, use the search bar to find the MS Apps you want to download.
- Key in the search term, maybe “Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Microsoft Office”
- Click on the icon that best fits what you want and taps “Install”.
How to Download Microsoft Apps on your iOS Device
Here is a quick and easy download instruction for iOS users; iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.
Here is a download procedure for you:
- With your internet-enabled iOS device, open App Store.
- Use the search bar to locate the Microsoft Apps in the store.
- Key in the App search term “Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint or Microsoft Suit”
- Tap on the “download” button and wait patiently for the download process to finish.
How to Download the Apps On Your Windows Phone And PC
All smartphones and personal computers that run the Windows operating system also come with a Windows Store, where users download apps and games and other digital utilities.
Follow this instruction to download MS Apps on your Windows OS:
- On your Windows phone or PC, visit the Windows store.
- Using the search bar, enter the name of Microsoft Apps you want to download.
- Click on the icon from the results displayed.
- Tap the “Download” button.