Outlook Mail App is a digital software of Microsoft. With Microsoft Outlook Mail App installed in your smart device, you can check important messages on the go, receive notifications of newly arrived messages without having to open a browser. To start using Microsoft Outlook you will have to sign up or create an Outlook account. This post will guide you on how to create or sign up for an Outlook account and download an Outlook Mail App to your mobile devices; Android and iOS.
Caution: for security purposes, if you use your Outlook account for business transactions and to exchange confidential information it will make sense to carefully protect your password if you have an account already. Also, during the sign-up procedures try to use a very case sensitive password to avoid security bridges. Knowing that all vital information or messages sent by friends & family and the sent ones by you tight security management become necessary.
Outlook Account Sign Up: How to Sign Up for a New Microsoft Outlook Account
There is no hard thing in creating an Outlook account. The procedures are simple and easy.
Here we go:
- With an internet enabled-device, visit Outlook official sign up page. https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- At the page top, click on the “Create Account” button.
- Key in your desire Outlook address and use the extension “@outlook.com”.
- Input password and follow other prompt instructions to successfully create your Outlook account.
- After successfully sign up, you will be logged in automatically. Start using your mail to send and receive messages.
Outlook Mail App Download: How to download and Install Outlook mail App on your Android and iOS device
The download process for the different devices might be slightly different. However, these general instructions I will give here will help you download the Outlook Mail App on any device.
Here is how to go about it:
- With internet connection enabled, visit any app store; for Android users visit Google Play Store while iOS users should visit the App Store.
- On the App Store, use the search bar to locate the Outlook App.
- Click on the Outlook mail icon, and tap download (In some App store the name is Microsoft Outlook).
- Wait patiently for the download to complete, it will automatically install.
- Locate the App and sign in to start messaging.
Know this – the speed at which the App will download is completely dependent on your network signal strength. So to avoid slow download make sure your device is connected to a high-speed network provider.