Of course, Xfinity Router is one of the top-ranking routers that you can count on. On this premise, a whole lot of people depend on it for multiple purposes. Now, how Comcast Xfinity Router login works is what we will be discussing.
Meanwhile, there are so many reasons why you may want to access your Comcast Xfinity router. Besides, let’s share more about this router before we move on.
- High-Speed Internet
- Dual-band wifi: this means that you can connect to more than one computer, laptop, or any wifi device.
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Wired and wireless home networking
- Default in-built security
- Supports two analog telephone ports
- 4 GHz Wifi: Wireless LAN status for 2.4 GHz band*
- 5 GHz Wifi: Wireless LAN status for 5GHz band*
- Home Alarm port.
- Above all, this router can be counted while you need that strong network for video streaming and game experience.
- This operates under the 802.11ac spectrum.
- You can easily change your network settings which is one of the things why people log in to their router.
Let’s see how you can access your Xfinity for a password change. Thus, is process is what should be done at first sight of usage. You, therefore, need to secure your network on time to avoid invaders.
Steps to Xfinity Router Login
- Firstly, connect to your Xfinity network and get ready for the next instruction.
- Launch a browser and then visit 10.0.0.1 into the search bar.
- Shortly, the router’s gateway will show up on your screen.
- Key in a username and password. For an Xfinity router still on default, the username is Admin, while the password is Password.
- Since you have in mind to secure the network, then the password and username is what should be changed. Click on Change password at the top right corner of the tab.