Your Facebook password is the key to accessing your Facebook page. And your Facebook password needs to be secured to prevent your account from being compromised. But when your account is compromised or you forgot your Facebook password, there is always a recovery step to be taken for your Facebook password recovery. It is quite an easy process, as long as you go through with the right instructions given. Just follow the steps below to recover your Facebook password.
How to Recover Your Facebook Password
- Begin, by scrolling to the Facebook login page.
- Log in, and confirm that your email, is the correct email for your FB. Once you have verified it is, the right email, click on the “forgot your password” link, located at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked How would like to recover your password?.
- Choose a recovery option. In case you use Yahoo, Gmail or a Live account, as your FB email, you can set your Facebook password to be the same as your email account.
- Once a pop up appears, you are to tap on “Continue” link to enable Facebook to access your email account, in order to gather your contacts and recover your Facebook password.
More Steps on Facebook Password Recovery
- The best option here is to log into your email account before you use this option to recover your Facebook password.
- Now, you can sign in to your FB account, with the password you use for your email account.
- Once you recover your Facebook password, you can use it to engage on the Facebook platform, and stay in control of your account, and keep intruders at bay.
Facebook Password Recovery Benefits
- Facebook Password, secures your account and safeguards it from hackers
- Keep, your confidential contents exclusively to yourself, and forestall every unauthorized activity on your page, with Facebook password
- With a secure Facebook password, you have access to your account any day, anytime.
- Once you recover your Facebook password and have it handy, you have control over your account, and eliminates unwanted intruders, who may want to carry out unauthorized access on your account.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest