Facebook video Ads – one major thing facebook frowns at, is seeing their users sent to a website that keeps them more engaged than on Facebook. So facebook works tirelessly to make sure the best environment is created for users where everything you want can be accessed without leaving Facebook.
Years back facebook discovered that they sending tons of traffic to YouTube, to stop that, they created a feature that makes it possible to watch YouTube videos on feeds, it minimized the traffic sent to YouTube but then, YouTube kept on sending people off facebook. Facebook now created a video player.
Why Facebook Video Ads
There are statistical facts to prove that video is the best content to invest in when advertising on Facebook. The good news;
- According to the “Cisco” prediction, by 2020, over 75% of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video.
- Facebook videos receive 8 billion video views on a daily base, that’s 100 million hours engage per day.
- According to Facebook IQ survey; when mass audience using social media platforms were asked their connection with video and other content, here is their finding more people are watching an increasing amount of mobile video to explain why, many noted that mobile videos are convenient: they tend to be short and can easily be viewed anytime, anywhere.
- Facebook has invested seriously in making video a major experience for Facebook users by multi-episodes content pushed to feeds that its primary objective is to keep users watching video after video.
- Facebook videos are best when it comes to keeping your brand in front of a highly targeted audience, in highly targeted locations and Video ads drive reach, engagement, and conversion much more than other forms of promotion or facebook ads.
- A Facebook study in 2017 proved that of the total number of content shared on Facebook, videos ranked very hight to text and static images by 1200% and generated 135% more organic traffic.
How To Set Up Facebook Video Ads
To set up your first Facebook video ads campaigns is as easy as creating a facebook account. Let’s get to the steps.
- If you don’t have a facebook account yet create one If you have logged in to your account.
- Visit the Facebook ads page.
- Tap on the “Create ads” button.
- You will be taken to the Facebook ad manager.
- Choose your campaign objective.
- Name your ad campaign.
- Define your audience (or select a predefined audience).
- Set up your ad placement. (where your ad will be displayed).
- Select your campaign budget and bidding.
- Choose a Facebook ad type.
- Create your ad.
- Lastly, customize the copy above your video, preview it, and watch your video views rise.
The best way to reach and engage with your target audience easily is with Facebook video ads. But you have to know that it’s not every video that drives engagement and conversion, it takes a combination of social media and advertising skills to put up something captivating and engaging. Go here to see how to create a highly effective video for your Facebook business ads. Finally, Facebook is always bringing up new trend but we can assure you that video has come to stay.
Infant, by 2021 the next trend would be how to take video to the next level. But you need to know it’s not just any kind of video because 65% of the total 8 billion video views per day on Facebook are viewed from a mobile phone. Mobile video is the trending type of Facebook video ads. Set your advertising budgets, connect with the mobile video trend and create your first video today.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest