Managing your cloud accounts can be easy with Azure sign in. You can also monitor your cloud applications and billing through the Azure portal. You need to create an Azure account to sign on to the services of Azure as a cloud service, that is compliant, secure, isolated, for your mission-critical workloads.
Azure Cloud Services, is used as a platform for building and deploying applications. Developers can also use Azure Cloud Services, to create the code with tools provided by Azure, and then have virtual machines execute the rules of the application using Windows Server.
Azure Sign In Benefits
- With Azure Sign In, you can manage your subscriptions, and see usage and billing
- Review your support requests
- Easily, create service health alerts, and view service issues
- Easily build, manage, and monitor your cloud applications, as well as manage your account, and billing via the Azure portal
- It is a reliable, flexible, and economical Azure cloud technologies, via 21 Vianet
- Azure sign-in is free
How to Sign in on Azure
Singing in on Azure is easy, and can be done in minutes, once you know the right steps to follow;
Azure Sign In Steps
- Start the sign-in process, by scrolling to https://login.Microsoftonline.com
- As the web portal open, key in the following; Email, Phone, or Skype
- Click on the next link, to be directed to a new page
- On the next page that pops up, you will be prompted to tap on the send code link, for a code to be sent to you, with which you can use to sign in.
- Tap on the “Send Code” link
- Key in the code sent to the number you provided
- You can either click on the “Keep me signed in” tab, to stay signed in, or click on the “Sign in” tab to sign in
- Once you take the aforementioned steps, you can successfully, sign in to your Azure account, and manage your account on the go, and stay connected to your Azure resources anytime, anywhere.