Skip to content
Home » Featured » Create My Florida Remit Account Online

Create My Florida Remit Account Online

Do you need a secure payment portal for your child support program? If yes, My Florida Remit network is your best plug. You can use this portal from any part of the world. You only need a device and internet connection. The portal is open 24/7 and your financial details are 100% secure.Florida Remit

Once you have child support through Administrative or a Judicial Court Order, contact the relevant office or Department of Revenue and contact your Clerk of Court’s office to file a verdict.

Note that in most private cases; the action is started by suspending the offending parent’s driver’s license and registration. Please read to the end to get all the details.

To start with, log on to the network to clear your payments. That is once you have created an account. From here, you can make payments. Take the steps below to register:

How to Register With Florida Remit Account Online

  • Start by going to to access the portal.
  • Proceed to click on the “Pay Now” button stated under the “Pay Child Support” section.
  • Now, log in to your account with your username and passcode.
  • To create an account, fill out your details like name, email address, username and password, and complete billing information.
  • Click “Continue” and follow the prompts instructions to finish the application.

What you can do from your Account Access:

  • You can easily view previous records and payments.
  • Make payments online
  • You can make payments through the electronic check
  • Get a quick confirmation that payment was effectively processed.
  • Follow your payment details.

The Best Ways to Pay:

An electronic check is the best. Here, it is directly debited from your bank account. The portal is very secure. However, the system needs up to 4 business days to process your payment.

Confirm If Your Payment Has Been Submitted:

Always track the payment, delivery, and verification of reimbursement to or from your account records. Use your social security number and a case number.

Delinquency Notice for Unpaid Payment:

This can only happen when;

The fee is not on time, more than fifteen days late

The amount is more than the sporadic payment total.

Feel free to file a motion to contest within two weeks in case you feel the notice was granted in error or the balance is incorrect according to your records.


How do I get my child support payment history in Florida?

You can go to Florida State Disbursement Unit Customer Service, 1-877-769-0251. Child Support eServices, if you have a case with us. Also, you can check Clerks of Court website at

How do I check the status of my child support in Florida?

Feel free to check by phone. To check the status of sent or received payments by phone, call the Florida State Disbursement Unit at 1-877-769-0251.

Can I view my child support payments online?

If your state gives eServices for child support, track your payments by logging in to a secure government website. Even non-custodial parents can also ensure they are not overpaying by tracking payments online. Parents receiving child support can see when payments are made into their accounts.

How can I see my child support payments?

Call our KIDS line at (317) 233-5437 or (800) 840-8757 or contact the Clerk of Court in the county in which your support order resides. This Website allows Custodial Parents to view the last five child support payments disbursed on their case(s).

How much child support do I owe Florida?

Both parents contribute child support payments, according to their incomes. For example, for income over 1,000, the guidelines stipulate the lowest amount based on the following percentages: One child – 5%, two children – 7.5%, 3 children -9.5%, four children – 11%, five children -12% and 6 children up to 12.5%.

Where do I pay my child support in Florida?

Go to to make your payments freely. You can as well pay by credit card — There is a non-refundable service fee of 3.5% per payment. … Pay by electronic check – This is a direct debit from your bank account.

What if I have a question concerning the Florida Remit payments?

Simply call our KIDS line at (317) 233-5437 or (800) 840-8757 or contact the Clerk of Court in the county in which your support order resides.

I hope you got value. Please keep your questions in the comments section.