Let us take out time to look into Facebook Dark Mode on. No doubt, that technology has done more good than harm to our society at large, but that doesn’t mean it can’t harm you. What is my point, excessive light can cause eye defects, especially for those who stay longer with their Phone. But, there is a way out now! And that is why we have come up with the idea of Dark mode today.
If you have been using Facebook without this effect, then you are losing out and at the same time, causing an effect to the eye at an excessive intense light. First of all, I will like to introduce you to this wonderful feature that Facebook has come up with.
Nevertheless, since you have come to know of this, it is, therefore, time to make it happen.
How did this start?
At first, it started with the Apple Company. The introduction of this feature to the iOS device made several apps, including Facebook, integrate with the feature. In as much as this is potent, Facebook refused to go below. Am sure you are getting hot already to get this Facebook dark mode turned on.
Certainly, this article is all about how you can turn on the dark mode on Facebook. Of course, this app is a popular medium used to connect friends and family, near and far. So, we cannot afford to let it have downsides pertaining to health.
Facebook Dark Mode On
On this journey to put on dark mode on Facebook, we aim to switch the facebook theme or wallpaper to black. So, when your Facebook theme turns black, then you have turned on the Facebook dark mode. Apart from the health benefit, it’s as well, colorful to the eye when you are on your homepage for a newsfeed.
The big deal here is how to find the Dark mode button. As a matter of fact, there is no straight button to click without going through the steps. So, you will have to read through the tutorial to get it done.
What if Facebook dark mode is not free?
Would you have believed that it is free if not told? Moreover, some are already getting to know this part. In truth, this cost nothing but your internet connection and a Facebook registered user. Aside from this, you will remain ineligible to access this Feature. So, you need to have an account if you don’t have one yet. You know what? I am going to guide you so you could have your registered account.
There is another thing you may need to understand. When you have this feature turned on, it affects only your Facebook app and not the entire phone theme, especially for android users.
Facebook Account Creation
There is only one way to become a Facebook user and that is what we are about to show you here. Above all, creating an account on Facebook is one of the simplest things you can do. Join me as we get started then.
- Fire up your browser and log onto facebook.com
- Here is a fresh page with the signup link.
- Move to “create new account” and click on it.
- Now the process begins. You will have to fill in your details in the corresponding boxes.
- Hit the sign-up button to submit your form for verification.
- Ensure you verify your account with the six-digit code that will be sent to you.
- Boom! Here is your account readily ready.
Now, you will have to try out the login yourself to confirm your password and username. To do that,
- Proceed to the official website of Facebook at facebook.com
- Find the Login button at the top right side of the page and click on it.
- Here comes the login form page. Key in your username and password into the respective box.
- Finally, click on the Login button. Then, your account will be available.
Now that you have successfully created your account and logged in, we move on to Facebook’s latest updates and features.
How to turn on Facebook Dark mode – Facebook Dark Mode on
Some make use of Android devices and some, iOS; each of them has a different approach. So read on.
Facebook Dark Mode on Android – turn on
- On your logged-in account, move on to the top right side of the Facebook home page and click on the menu icon. It is represented with three horizontal dots.
- Now move down to the settings tab and click on it.
- Move to Generals and again, move to themes.
- Watch out for a Pop-up with a list of themes. Select AMOLED. That is all.
How to turn on Facebook dark mode on iOS
Here, you may not have to log into your Facebook account to get the Dark mode on.
- Launch your iOS device and move on to Settings.
- Move to “Accessibility” and click on it.
- Tap on “Display &Brightness”.
- Hit the radio button under “dark”. With this, the entire theme of the phone turns to dark mode. Then, you will be able to enjoy Facebook in dark mode.
Hope that was easy to understand? Tell us your mind in the comment box below the page.