Your feelings are better captured with Facebook smileys. Explore unique smileys Facebook offers to its users in your status and chats. Facebook smileys gives feeling to your online world. So spice up your activities online with these smileys. It comes in different shapes and it brightens up your Facebook with its colourful expression.
How to Use Facebook Smileys
The introduction of Facebook Smiley’s over the years, has made it easier for Facebook users to use these Smileys in their posts and better express themselves.
How to Add Facebook Smileys to Status Update
Facebook has provided a drop-down menu for Smileys in the status publishing box.
- To begin, create a new status update, click inside the “Make Post” textbox, and include whatever it is you want in your update, or leave it blank if you need just Smiley’s.
- Click on the small happy face icon on the bottom right-hand side of the textbox area, to display a new menu
- Select amongst the Smiley’s offered to choose anyone of the Smiley’s you desire to include in your Facebook status. Each category, can be viewed, at the bottom of the menu, so as to quickly jump to other types of Smiley’s, or you can free-scroll through the huge collection, and take your time to select thru your favorites.
- Immediately, your done, adding Smiley’s to the textbox, click on the little happy face icon again to close the menu.
- You can keep on updating your post, if necessary, to add text behind or in front of any smiley if necessary, to reorganize your status update.
- Immediately your thru with the aforementioned steps, use the “Post” button, to post the Smiley’s and the rest of your status update for all your Facebook friends to see.
- Although, Facebook app does not support Smileys like those you see in the desktop version, most devices, still have built-in support for Smileys. You, are to use the smiley key, to the left of the spacebar, to open the menu and insert an emoji from your mobile.
How to Use Facebook Smileys in Facebook Comments and Private Massages
To add Facebook Smiley’s in Facebook comments and private messages, you are to access the Smileys, from the comments section on Facebook as well as in private messages on Facebook and Messenger.
- Click inside the comment box, anytime you want, to post the emoji
- Use the small smiley face icon to the right of the comment box, to open the smiley menu
- Select one or more Smiley and they’ll instantly be added into the textbox.
- Click on the icon again, to have the menu, closed and complete the comment writing. You can also add text anywhere you desire, either before or after the Smiley’s or you can skip using text altogether.
- Post the comment normally, by using the “Enter” key.
- Facebook Smileys helps you better express what’s in your mind, and how you feel about those that matter to you.
Types of Facebook Smileys
- Curly lips
- Chris Putnam
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest