Are you an employee of Baylor Scott & White Health? If yes, do you know that it has introduced an online account service through a web portal so that all its employees can get online benefits?
This portal serves as a centralized online web portal for all of its main employees and other staff to easily get login access at any moment. Each employee of this firm gets an ID to access his/her all of its employees as well as other staff members so that they can use their own secured account.
To access the portal, take the steps below:
How to Access Web Portal
- Start by going to www.mybayloremr.com with any browser of your choice.
- In the portal, you will gain access any of the options like Employee, Office Staff or Non-staff Provider for getting further proceedings.
- Choose the option you prefer, click on the link “Access ONE” to proceed for getting login access to employee ID.
- In the next page, enter your User ID and click on “Submit” button to access your online web portal.
- However, if you are new and want to activate your account, click on the below link “Registration” by going through the process.
This will take you to a new page. Here, enroll your personal information like date of birth, Social security number, network account name, first name, last name, middle name, Display name, Home division, Identity type, account type, department, Job title, Manager and Effective date.
Lastly, click on the “Submit” button.
Each employee who wants to login must enter his social security number without spaces and the date format must be in “mm/dd/yyyy”. Without taking this step, one can’t login to access his or her account.
I hope you got value. Please if you have questions, tell me in the comments section.