Google Play Music – It’s no new news that listening to music on go is a lot easier today without necessarily downloading the music to your mobile or smartphone – as music streaming service providers are on the rise. You have heard of Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud, and the rest. These music streaming platforms make it easy for music lovers to access millions of music with an internet-enabled phone.
Google Play Music is a giant streaming platform that’s completely available mostly for Android users because of its default Google play store. Just like another streaming platform, Google Music gives undeniable access to 35 million catalogs of songs on the go. So with the Google Music App available for Android and iOS users can stream different audio formats; MP3, FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, and lot more with a single click.
Google Play Music App Download: Steps to Download and Install the Music App on your Android and iOS
Yes, downloading the Play Music App on your device is easy, however, before you start the App download make sure you have your internet connection enabled, enough data, memory space, and that your device is compatible with the App. When you meet the above criteria you can now proceed with the download by following carefully the instructions below:
- Visit your device App store.
- Login if you are not logged in already.
- Locate the search bar and key in “Google Play Music”.
- Click the App icon on the search result.
- Tap install, your download will start automatically, wait for it to finish and launch the App and start streaming an endless playlist of songs on the go.
How to Use Google Play Music
Ones you have downloaded the App on your phone is time to launch it. Locate the App on your Installed App list and tap on it and follow the rest of the instruction. If you want to access the Play Music using your web browser visit https://play.google.com/music/.
How to Download Songs from Google Play Music
- Go to the “Music Library” on the left of your screen.
- you can click “Artist” to browse through your music and find what you are looking for, or you can use the search bar.
- Once you find the Album/Song you want to download, hover your mouse over the album art.
- Click the 3 vertically aligned dots, indicated by this big red arrow. This opens your mini menu.
- Click “Download” or “Download Album”.
- The file should start downloading your to Downloads folder automatically.
Keep in mind that you cannot download the music you don’t own if you’re a Google Music subscriber. Also, you can download your entire owned music library from Google Music by going to Settings>Download Library.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest