Do you need to save eBooks to your library? If yes, and you don’t know how to do this, I will teach you. You can use Capstone Interactive portal to save eBooks to your library collection very easily.
This helps you to easily access customized book lists, text highlighting, audio support and educator assistance. Follow through to get all the details. With this system, you will be able to do a lot academically.
Moreover, you can pick up from different genres, subjects, and categories. However, you must have an account in this portal to discover the right books as every title is supported by aural recorded by voice-over experts.
Once you are able to access your account, you will be able to add interactive eBooks to your online library.
How to Log In To My Capstone Interactive Portal:
- Start by going to www.mycapstonelibrary.com with any device you have.
- If you already have an account, click on “Login”.
- Choose among three options to access your account.
- Next, enter your username and password.
- Click the “Go” button.
- However, if you don’t have account username, contact administration.
Basis Account Actions:
The network is browser-based and gives digital books for all groups of ages.
Users can access online bookshelf and booklists and start their search.
With visual search, you can explore the available options.
Members Exclusives and Specials:
- Variety of eBooks you can choose from to get educator support.
- It features a massive command over content through nearly 5000 titles.
- Valid account logs in provides unlimited user access.
- Network features easy navigation tools.
- Access to enhanced materials like read-to-me audio that assists all kind of readers.
EBooks provide audio support, content highlighting, the knack for personalized book lists, and get instructor support.
Members will not be charged with any hosting fees.
Capstone Interactive eBooks Vs. Traditional eBooks:
The traditional or usual eBooks are plain renditions of paper books. They are not usually designed for screen use and allow students to go through the pages one by one through scrolling. On the other hand, Capstone Interactive eBooks give interactive features such as audio, innovative navigation or text highlighting.
What Functions Can you Perform?
There are so many ways you can use the postal services. You can use it for: reluctant readers, extend learning with parents, English language learners, interactive whiteboard or reinforce print titles, explore new genres to enlarge fluency and expressive reading. Users with learning disabilities enjoy this multimedia learning environments.
I hope you got value. Please keep your questions in the comments section.