Have you ever visited a site with an unfamiliar language, how do you feel? Of course, you will like to find out what the information is all about. Guess what? Google translate has come to help you out. With it, you can now browse a website in your desired language. Above all, there is no limitation to information.
How to Translate a Website with Google Translate is not a mere talk but something that can be done by anyone who follows the instructions you see here. Besides, it is something easy to do.
Google Translate review
Google translate is a translation service owned by Google, to help translate text and websites from one language to another. It was introduced in April 2006.
This service can translate different forms of text, and media such as text, speech, text in moving or still images. Above all, it can handle a lot of function which includes
- Handwritten Translation
- Image Translation
- Mobile App Translation
- Speech Translation
- Document Translation
- Website Translation
- Written Words Translation
Besides, Google translate uses deep learning techniques to translate a full sentence at a time.
Is it Free?
Of course, the answer is yes! In as much as this a service in Google Company, it is dame free to use. Mind you, you don’t even need a google account to be able to access this. Thus, it’s totally free.
Google takes it as statistical and neural machine translation, which is beyond a service. This is a lot of energy channeled here.
Google has gone far to make sure everyone participates in this service. You may find this in some browsers as a downloadable extension. But with the Google Chrome browser, it is functioning by default.
The Google Translate app is compatible with Android and iOS devices, and it can translate about 109 languages and voice input for 45 languages.
How to Translate a Website with Google Translate
Let’s move into what you have been waiting to hear and see how it’s been done.
To translate an entire website using Google Translate, Here are the best steps to take:
- Launch your web browser and log onto translate.google.com.
- Find by the left side of the page, the “Text box”. There, key in the URL of the website that you want to view. You can do this by copying the URL of the website from the information page.
- Move to the right and select the language you want to translate to.
- Afterward, click on Translate.
- You can do anything that you wish to do right on the website, just keep clicking on the links on the site.
- You will find the translate toolbar at the top so you can do other things. There, you can change the translation language, also swap back to the original language.
Mind you, any text that appears in images may not be translated, especially if it is a phrase.