The messaging platform was acquired by Facebook in 2009.
Through the WhatsApp-Web, PC users can also run WhatsApp messenger on their personal computers. Only that, the WhatsApp messenger on your smart mobile phone must be turned on.
However, alternatively, you can use an Android emulator on your PC and run WhatsApp messenger as an App without the help of a mobile installed WhatsApp.
There is a lot you can do using WhatsApp messenger. Primarily, it’s and as the name implies, it’s a messenger App used in messaging friends and family but more so, it’s used to share memories and experiences in different forms other than text chats. Users can share information in;
- Pictures files.
- Video files.
- Audio and voice note.
- Share location and
- Mobile Contact.
WhatsApp Download: How to Download and Install WhatsApp Messenger
Downloading and installing WhatsApp messenger on your mobile device is as simple as ABC. The instructions below will guide you through.
- On your mobile phone open any web browser.
- Enter the URL www.whatsapp.com on the URL bar.
- On the first page select the OS version of your phone.
- Check to see if your mobile phone meets the minimum requirements.
- Click on DOWNLOAD NOWicon to start download
Simply visit the app store of your choice, though depending on the phone you are using. For iOS users, visit the Apple store. Androids users – google Play Store. While bother OS can still visit the Amazon app store…
- Open the app store.
- Using the search bar, key in the key term “WhatsApp Messenger” (That is if the App is not listed on the favorite or recommended app of the App store).
- Click on the result with the above name.
- Hit download or install.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Launch and sign up.
WhatsApp Sign Up: How to Register on WhatsApp for New Users
Just like you can’t access Facebook without a Facebook account. That is how you can access WhatsApp without a WhatsApp account. To register and create a WhatsApp account. Follow the below steps.
- After downloading WhatsApp using the above instructions.
- Open the App and make sure your data connection is enabled or connect to a hotspot.
- Click the “Agreement and continue” button.
- Now enter your mobile number and tap on the Next button.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your mobile number into the space provided on the screen.
- Set up your account by entering your name and other information.