Why Amazon Seller Account?
It’s no big deal! Amazon currently is the largest and the safest online shopping platform or eCommerce sites where millions of people around the globe visit on daily basis to shop products and items ranging from Gadget – PC & Smart Phones, All kinds of Accessories, Home décor and equipment, pets and toys, clothing and shoes, etc.
With seller account leveraging on the millions of customers who visit Amazon on a daily basis, your products will know no dull market or sales anymore.
Who is an Amazon Seller?
Simply put, Amazon sellers are merchants or a third-part individual, brand, or business who list their products on the Amazon platform to be sold.
The Amazing beauty of owning an amazon seller account is not just that you are granted the opportunity to sell on the platform but you also earn when your products are sold.
With all said and sealed. How can one create an Amazon seller account and start displaying his/her products on the platform?
Amazon Seller Account: How to create an Amazon Seller account on the Platform
Creating an amazon seller account is as easy as ABC. All there is to follow carefully the instructions below.
- Firstly, With an internet-enabled device.
- Visit amazon.com.
- Also, Enter your login details on the login page.
- At the bottom of the page when logged in, click on the “Sell on Amazon” button.
- Also, Tap on the “Start Selling Icon”.
- Fill in the required details.
- Lastly, Confirm your account creation and that’s all.
Preferably, I would advise you to use the App while selling because it’s a lot easier to use with some features that will aid in regulating all your sales activities and transactions.
How to Download Seller App: Android & iOS Installation Procedures
- Firstly, Enable your data on your device.
- Open your device App store (Android or iOS).
- Also, With the search bar, locate the App “Amazon Sellers”.
- Also, Tap on the result and wait for the installation process to finish.
- Lastly, Launch, enter your seller username and password, and start selling.
Hope this work was worth your time? Thanks for reading.