Your eCommerce websites should function maximally, to satisfy the needs of your customers. And you need eCommerce websites new tools to enhance your business’ credibility, add customer support, create rewards, manage online order fulfillment from the store, and so many other retail operations. With these eCommerce websites new tools you will experience seamless.
It pays to use the eCommerce websites new tools, as it not only makes transactions easy for your customers, it also satisfies the website owner, who is placed on an auto cruise.
eCommerce Websites New Tools | 5 Must-Have New Tools for Ecommerce Websites
Listed below are the five must-have new tools for eCommerce websites, that take the pain out of business management.
- It offers great customer support
- With efficient and simple CRM solutions, HappyFox is great for online retailers, since most customers shop online because it’s instant and flexible.
- It is also mobile-ready, so you’ve covered the constantly growing bunch of mobile shoppers.
- With its cloud-based helpdesk options, it allows companies to manage customer questions and needs from everywhere, at any time and the fact that it supports 35 languages, in this way it increases customer service capability. On average, with its integrated technology, it can answer customer questions within 2 hours.
- The online space domain is significantly cheaper than physical warehouse space, so what Shipwire does is to remove the space requirement from eCommerce. Their warehousing and shipping solutions are cost-effective, not to mention the worldwide network and cloud-based technology it provides.
- It easily integrates with existing order management systems, it’s global (in the largest sense of the word).
- Its automated shipping system increase efficiency saves time and it’s customer-centric.
- It helps you get more done when it comes to inventory management, traditional eCommerce carts, and the likes.
- It verifies customer addresses before shipping, thus reducing the time spent handling returns and lost orders; the coupon and promotion systems (to reward customers and encourage new subscribers), and the one-click label printing.
- It also offers discounted postage through negotiations with the United States Postal Service. Important cut back on a constant expense.
- It allows customers to bundle shopping into one transaction.
- It creates the ability to accept preorders or make provisions for complex shipping needs.
- It can be integrated into any eCommerce site. It offers non-stop support and customized checkout options to meet various needs.
- Also, it collects appropriate sales fees, taxes, and shipping.
- It encourages social media engagement with sharing buttons, social rewards, and referral programs. Since data gathering is the best way to review and manage trends, measuring social media campaigns or actions is compulsory.
- The sharing widget works with any eCommerce site and it’s also rather attractive. Buttons can be customized.