www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem – e–Sony Pictures – Enter Code to Redeem UltraViolet
This post will help you with Sony Pictures UV Redeem. Also, you will get tips on how you can easily enter your activation code to redeem your Ultraviolet through the Sony Redemption Codes instructions and finally the easy navigation on how to creating an UltraViolet Library. You will need to visit the Sony Pictures redemption portal with your activation code at www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem to redeem your UV.
About Sony Pictures UV
Sony Online Entertainment Ultraviolet is a cloud-based digital rights collection that allows a customer to collect, access, and watch digital movies and TV shows. The Ultraviolet Library allows a customer to store TV shows and movies for later viewing.
There is no easy way to watch TV shows of all types and trending Shows other than through the Sony Pictures UV. So we will quickly show you how you can redeem your Ultraviolet using the activation code.
How to Redeem Sony Pictures UV at www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem
You can redeem your Sony Pictures UV with the steps below provided you have an internet connection and a web browser installed either on a computer; desktop and windows computer or on mobile phones such as Android and iPhone. With your mobile browser visit www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem and follow the instructions below;
- Visit sonypictures.com/uvredeem
- Make sure your customer Redeem UltraViolet code is available; you locate your redemption codes on either the sticker or the insert was included with the DVD or Blu-ray Disc
- Enter the code in the activation field
- Click on activate/redeem
Sony Pictures Redeem UltraViolet service
If you have further inquiries, questions, and assistance, you can contact the customer care service number at 1-800-860-2878.
Sony Redemption Codes FAQ
They are often question asked by sony pictures customers who are having one challenges or another while trying to redeem their UV online through the sony Pictures redeem site at www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem
Where Can I find my Sony Picture Redemption Code?
Your customer redemption codes can be found on specialty marked Sony Pictures Blu-rays and DVDs.
What Movie can I add to My Ultraviolet Library?
Only movies and TV shows with UltraViolet rights can be added to your UltraViolet Library
Can’t Add Movies and TV Shows to my UltraViolet Library After a Month of Activation?
You can’t add movies and TV shows because there is a time limit a customer has to add their time movie or TV Show to their UltraViolet Library (please see the expiration date marked on DVD or Blu-ray package)
Do I Need a Credit Card to Sign Up for Ultravoilet Library?
Can My UV Library Account Expire?
Your account has a lifespan of 12 months, if a customer fails to access their account in 12 months after account registration the account will expire and the member will have to create a new account in other to create a UV library.
How to Create UltraViolet Library
To create an Ultraviolet Library you will need to sign up for an account first and create sign-in credentials with which you can use to create a UV library. Here is how to sign up and create a UV library;
- Firstly, Go to the UltraViolet Library official page
- Navigate and tap on the “Sign Up Now”.
- Next, Key in your full name.
- Enter your email address.
- Key in your date of birth.
- Also, Enter your country.
- Create a username and password (login credentials)
- Finally, Click on the signup button.
Useful information & Links
- Firstly, To redeem your Sony pictures Ultraviolet, you will need to provide your redemption code always found on the Sony Pictures specialty marked Blu-rays and DVDs.
- Also, Customers need to know that upon redemption of their UV they can add the TV show or Movie to a compatible device to instantly stream and download from anywhere providing they are connected to the internet
- Lastly, the site for the Sony pictures activation or redemption is www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem