Host your events on Facebook by creating Facebook events page and promote your events online. Keep your audience informed about the event and even have knowledge of the people that are interested to come for the event through your event page. Creating an events page on Facebook, keeps you within your budget, helps you target your key audience, as well as plan for the future using Facebook marketing analytics. Let your audience know the time, venue and the purpose of the event through your event page. To create a Facebook events page, follow the steps below;
How to Create Facebook Events Page
- To create page, start by tapping on the “Events” button in the left menu of your News Feed
- Then, you are to click on the + icon Create Event on the left side
- Next, select between a private or public event
- Key in the details of the event, like time, date, venue etc.
- Finally, click on “Create” to have your Facebook events page created.
- Now, you can build relationships, analyze, target, get feed back and save on cost as go about promoting your next big event online on Facebook events page.
Facebook Events Page Benefits
- Publicize, your events via page, as you use the “like”, “Share” button, which your friends can use to further publicize the event more on your behalf.
- It helps you foster a closer relationship with those you are inviting for the event.
- You can also build a brand recognition on the events page, which helps you develop trust amongst your attendees.
- On this page, you can post all the details for the event, like; where to buy tickets, venue of event date and time of event.
- Engage this medium, to target your audience, to know what ad campaign to use to further lure them.
- Helps you to keep track of the social media analytics.