Gmail Contacts: Don’t bother about losing your contacts anymore. With Gmail, you can now save them and go for them anytime. How to go for them is what we will be discussing then. Thus, this question has been in so many minds. Hence, we’ve got the responses for that ready on this page. Read on for more details.
Before we move into finding my contacts in the Gmail account, you must have a Gmail account and must have synced your contacts to your Gmail account. If you have not done that, then we will show you how to do that before we can move on.
How to Sign up for a Gmail account
- log onto https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- This brings you directly to the sign-up page, and that means the form will be ready.
- Fill out the form with your details. they are as follows:
- Your first and last name
- Username of your choice. In other words, the email address for your Gmail.
- Choose a password for your email. However, make sure you enable the two-factor authentication.
- Key in your date of birth and your gender.
- Verify your phone number. Click on “send”.
- Agree to the privacy and terms after reading it to continue.
- Afterward, you will be taken to my Account page for the email address you have successfully created.
Then you will have to sign in to your account to begin finding contacts in the new Gmail
- Launch your new Gmail.
- Wait for a while. Here comes the new page with a form. It says, signs in your account.
- Enter your phone number or your email address.
- Next, enter your password and click on Sign in.
Did you set up your contact to be accessed on Gmail earlier? If yes, then you can access it with the steps we have below. If otherwise, then you should see how to do that below.
- To do this, make sure you have Gmail installed on your phone. And also, your account should be signed in.
- Launch to your settings and locate “accounts. Open it and select your Gmail account.
- Move on to select “Account Sync”.
- Next, you will see a couple of things you can synchronize.
- Turn on the toggle for Contacts. And that is all.
- So, you can now move to your browser and open your Gmail to find your contacts there.
Gmail Contacts – How to Find Contacts in the New Gmail
Log in to your Gmail account
- Locate by the top right side of the page dots arranged in a square pattern, Click on it.
- If you don’t find the contact icon on the first page, click on “more”.
- Now you will see contacts blue icon with a being diagram on it.
- Now open the app drawer and click on Contacts to get the list of contacts on your phone.
An alternative way to find contacts on Gmail
Use a Bookmark. With this method, you will avoid opening a new tab unlike what happens in the above steps. Rather, you will need to add it to your bookmarks bar. By so doing, you will be able to access your contact anytime.