Gmail Draft is a message composed on Gmail in the message box but instead of sending, it was saved using a draft system label, to be sent later.
Sometimes, Gmail Draft is used to save a message you want permanently in your Gmail. Once created, Draft cannot be edited. It can only be deleted or sent.
If the message is so important that you don’t want to lose it and wish to edit it, you can create another Draft to replace the older one then delete the older one.
How to Quickly Create Gmail Draft Messages | How to Open a Draft in Gmail
Follow the instructions below to create a draft message.
- Create a MIME message that goes with RFC 2882.
- Convert the MIME message you created to a base64url encoded string.
- Set the value of the message raw field to the string you encoded.
- The draft message is created
Saving Draft Messages on Gmail
Draft messages can be saved to your device or your Gmail by following the guidelines outlined below.
- Open the Gmail app on your phone or Login to your Gmail account by searching for Gail on the web, then locate and click on “Sign in”.
- Fill out your login details and sign in
- Click on compose.
- Type the message you want to save as Draft
- Click on save as Draft
Deleting Draft Messages on Gmail
- To delete already created Draft, hold on the compose message tab, then swipe left.
- To complete the message and send it, click on “open”
- Finish up the message, then click on “Send”
How to Send a Draft Email in Gmail
Sending a draft message involves taking some very important steps. Follow the steps below to send a Gmail draft on an Android device
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Tap “compose” at the right corner of the page.
- Fill out the recipient’s email address on the “To” field. If you wish to send a copy of the message to another recipient, fill out the person’s email address on the “Cc” field. If you want to send it to another person but don’t want them to know the message was also sent to another, then type in the recipient’s email address on the “Bcc” field.
- Type in what seems to be the heading of the message in the “subject” field.
- Type in your message in the message field
- Click on the send icon, usually in an arrow form on the right top side of the page.
Sending Draft Email Saved on the Web
Sending Draft Email from the web is very simple. You just have to be connected to the internet, then follow the steps below;
- Login to your Gmail account
- Open the draft folder
- Find the message you want to send
- Click on it to complete the composing.
- Click on Send.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest