Maybe you have been on the lookout for the best news platform that gives current and reputable daily happenings… Indiatimes got your back.
Indiatimes is an online application launched by the Times group in India, that updates the users on the happenings in India and across the world. This including culture and the latest technology, which can be in the form of short stories or videos.
One thing phenomenal about Indiatimes is the fact that there is no limit to where and when it can be accessed. It also features various categories from which you can select from.
Indiatimes News & Headlines – Latest and Trending News
Being up to date with trending news does not require much effort. Just sign up on the website to navigate through the contents. You will get all manner of trending news internationally and nationally.
Account Sign Up – Create an Account to Access News Updates
For you to gain access to Indiatimes, you should sign up on their website following the guidelines stated below:
- Visit www.indiatimes.com on your device.
- From the homepage, click on “Sign Up”.
- You will be prompted to sign up with Facebook, Google or email address.
- Follow the pop-ups based on your choice of signing up
- To sign up with Email address, you will be required to provide your Email address and a password
- Always remember your password as you will be required to fill it in each time you want to login
- Sign in to have euphoric moments with Indiatimes
News Portal – How to View and Read Daily News
Once you can access the internet with your devices, accessing the news portal in Indiatimes will not be much of a hassle. Follow the steps below
- Open the browser on your device
- On the address bar of your device, type www.indiatimes.com. and click “enter” to launch the web page
- You will be redirected to Indiatimes homepage where you will see different categories that will take you to different web pages such as news, tech, lifestyle, mobility, trending, video, and other tabs.
- The homepage also contains a “Sign up” and sign in” tab, where you are required to sign up if you do not have an account with Indiatimes or Sign in if you already have an account.
- To sign in if you already have an existing account, select the medium through which to sign in (maybe Facebook, Google or Email)
- Follow the instruction dependent on the means of signing in
- To sign in using Email, you will need to fill out your Email address on the space provided for an Email address, and your password respectively.