The market is filled with varieties of goods and services, from different sellers.
The phenomenal thing about Google shopping is that the buyer can view different products marketed by different sellers, as well as check their pricelist. Then, they can go for the one he/she finds most suitable.
To gain access to GoogleShopping, you should have a Gmail account.
Platform | Sell On Google Shopping Marketplace
google shopping is run by google merchant center (a tool that enables users to make a post of your items). Also, Adwords (a tool that enables you to check the market and compare the prices to make your purchases).
A Quick Yet Comprehensive Illustration of How Google Shopping Work
Just like the physical market, Google Shopping consists of buyers and sellers. If you have products to sell, you can go ahead and market on GoogleShopping. This will enable people that need the products (the buyers) can come and buy.
This platform is meant for both vendors and buyers. When as a vendor you upload your products, the buyers will see it when they search for related items on Adwords.
When the buyers select your product from the search results, Google receives their pay.
Google Shopping Account Sign Up – Create a Shopping Account and List your product or Buy a Product on G-Shopping Marketplace
Having a Google account makes it easy for you to access GoogleShopping. It also enables you to enjoy the benefits of having your products projected to the world. In the same vein, making your money without much hassle, or being able to find the product of your choice and buying from the comfort of your home.
The following steps will guide you to create an account on GoogleShopping
- Firstly, Open the browser of your phone or computer system
- On the address bar of your browser, type www.gmail.com
- From the page that opens, click on “create an account”.
- Follow the instructions that come up to fill out your details
- Ensure you have your details ready (your name, sex, date of birth, phone number) before proceeding to create the account
- Finally, Once the account is created by taking the last step which is, typing in the verification code that will be sent to your phone, your account is ready and you are set to enjoy all the benefits of Gmail users
Google Shopping Login
To access your shopping account is easy after you have created an account on the Google marketplace. with your login details visit;
- Firstly, The official URL.
- Enter your username.
- Key in your password.
- Lastly, Hit Sign in.
Google Shopping on Shopify
The Shopify GoogleShopping platform enables you to upload your items online for sale, and to buy any product of your choice. A Gmail account is needed to Sync your Shopify store with the merchant center account.