Gmail Profile – a profile is a comprehensive description of a person or an organization.
Your Profile makes your identification easy for friends, clients, colleagues, business partners, etc.
Setting up a profile enables users to enjoy all the benefits of having a Gmail account. This post is going to guide you through setting up your Google account profile, your profile picture inclusive.
Google Account Profile | Gmail Profile
There are a lot of things you can do on your Google account profile, among which are;
- Setting your favorite language on your Gmail account profile
- Changing the font style of your email inbox.
- Uploading your profile picture or changing the existing one.
- Set the theme and your desired outlook on Gmail.
- Change your Email address
About Google Account Profile – Google Account Profile Picture
Your Google account profile picture makes it easy for people to find and recognize you when they search for you using search engines that support Gmail.
When you are being sought for on search engines, it is your profile picture that will be displaced and people will be able to recognize you with it.
Having your profile picture on your Gmail account makes it easier to avoid scammers.
Gmail Profile Picture Upload – How to Insert a Profile Picture on your Gmail Account
Heed to the instructions below to change your profile picture on the Gmail platform.
Simple Steps to Follow:
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Sign in to your Gmail account by filling out your email address and your password. This is optional. If you are already signed in, there will be no need for this as you will not be requested to sign in again.
- Once signed in, tap on the settings button at the top of the page.
- Tap on “general”.
- Locate and tap on “my picture”.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on “upload a picture of yourself” and Click on the “choose file” to browse for the picture you want on your profile.
- Tap on the picture to open it.
- You will be prompted to crop the picture to your satisfaction then tap on “apply changes”.
- Your profile picture is uploaded and saved to your mail
Google Account Profile Picture – How To Change Your Google account Profile Picture Using a Browser
- Open your device browser.
- On the address bar of your device browser, type www.google.com.
- Click “enter” to launch the page
- On the homepage that opens, click on the image icon at the top side of the screen
- Click on “camera”.
- Click “upload photos” to upload your profile picture from the pictures already on your device
- Click on “Set as profile photo”.