Making a Page on Facebook for Business demands that you first create a personal account. But not to worry, we have covered every step you need to make a page on Facebook for Business.
By the time you are through you would learn how to set up a personal Facebook account and a business page on Facebook for Business purposes.
Briefly, a Facebook Business page is a page that talks about what you sell or service you offer as a company or business enterprise. More so, a business page is an online shop or store marketers and advertisers rent on the Facebook Platform to help reach their customers who frequent Social networking sites like Facebook.
Not to say too many words. Let’s begin by showing how to create a personal account on the Facebook platform which in turn gives you access to a business page.
Creating a Personal Facebook Account
Owning a personal Facebook account comes with a lot of benefits; share memories with friends, connect with long-forgotten friends anywhere in the world, and share your opinion and ideas on your Facebook timeline with everyone, host events, and other engaging activities that connect you with people of like-minds.
Follow the instructions below to create a Facebook personal account:
- Make sure your device is internet-connected then seek the URL Facebook.com.
- Locate on the welcome page the “Sign Up” button. If you can’t find the “sign up” button, then tap on any other button or link suggesting that you can create a new account. You should note that if any account has already been logged in, you will have to log it out for you to find the “Sign Up” button.
- By now, you should already be on the Facebook registration form page. Simply fill the form and enter your contact address.
- Confirm your contact address and you should be automatically logged in your new account.
Making a Page on Facebook for Business
It’s very easy to make or create a Facebook Business Page, you just need to follow the step by step approach to Create Facebook Page for your Business.
A Step by Step Approach
- To create a Facebook page, first, find the Create Page button in the lower-left corner of the screen. Clicking this button will lead you to a page that will let you choose what type of page you want to create. Choose an appropriate category: Business, Brand, Personal, Organizational, or any other type of FB Page.
- If you click on “Local business or place” or “Brand or product”. You are taken through a short questionnaire about the characteristics of the business or brand you are representing. These will be questions such as “Name of the business/brand”, address, type of business or brand, etc.
- After this, Facebook will take you to a line of questions about the page you wish to create. First, it will ask you what the page will be about. Then, you will be offered to put up a profile picture of the page. Another option will be to add your new page to the “My favorites” bar.
- The last step is the selection of the target audience. Facebook has algorithms that show your page to people that you select, so in this category, you will be able to make a selection of people based on age, location, gender, language, and interests.
- When you have selected all of your parameters, save your new page.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest