If you’re among people who find it difficult accessing their MSN mail account, sign up, log in, and password recovery…
Then you just need to read this article, where you will learn about the steps of account creation, account sign in, MSN password recovery/ reset, and how to check your MSN email.
MSN is a Microsoft owned mail Company that offers not only email services but as well a communication platform call messenger alongside Bing search tool and today’s discussion “Hotmail”.
With your Hotmail account, you can check mail messages in your mailbox.
Before we delve into accessing your MSN mail, let’s show you how you can create an MSN Email Account.
How to Create an MSN Email Account
Creating an MSN Email account is easy and step following the below instructions:
- With your device web browser visit the MSN account creation web page at signup.live.com.
- Key in the required personal information. (Name, birthdate, gender, job details, marital status, country, state, zip code, and time zone. After filling out the fields with your information, click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page).
- After entering personal information you will be asked to create a secret question and answer.
- Select a question from the drop-down menu and answer the question in the field that follows. (The question and the answer you gave will allow you to reset the password with a correct answer to the secret question if you forget your password)
- Additionally, an alternate email address can be entered for the same purpose, but this is completely optional.
- Pass CAPTCHA test – Enter the text displayed in the image at the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
- Read and acknowledge the MSN agreements. Read the MSN service agreement and the Microsoft online privacy statement. Upon reading, if you agree to the terms outlined in the agreement, retype your email address in the box that is provided and click the “I Accept” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Continue” and you will be brought to your newly created email account with MSN.
MSN Email Account: MSN Email Sign in – How to Access your Email
Accessing your email will demand you to sign in to your MSN account. But not to worry. Below are steps to help you access your mail.
- With your browser, go to login.live.com.
- Key in your Live ID.
- Enter your password.
- Tap the “sign-in” button.
- Click the “Hotmail” link in the top left corner of the next window.
MSN Account Password Recovery
To recover your account lost password make sure you have the question and answer you supplied during account creation. Follow the below instruction for account password recovery.
- Go to the MSN login page.
- Under the login button, click “forgotten password”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account password recovery process.