Online Course Free: Perhaps you work but want to continue your education or improve your expertise or horn your skill-set. Maybe the course of your choice isn’t offered at your local college or university? Better still time to seat in classes and lecture rooms isn’t for you.
I have a simple and most sort after solution for you – online course free and programs. That sounds simple and easy. But you can get a degree or diploma online with the help of online and distance learning platforms.
Online Course Free Platform: Does it worth the time?
Online education or class platforms give you such benefits as an individual schedule, modern learning experience, access to relevant knowledge anywhere any time irrespective of your location. Not to mention saving your time and money. And as well the selective choice of course of study.
According to a survey – online education and e-learning are now an important means of post-secondary learning. In the United States. In 2019 44 % of post-secondary students took some or all their courses online.
How to Find the Best Online Course Free Platform
There is no fast way of choosing what platform is best before enrolment. But have taken time to look into criteria an online learning platform should meet or show to be worthy of students enrolment.
To start with:
- Chose a platform
- Do a quick search to find out about their unique strengths,
- Then go onto your site(s) of choice to find out the courses that got a nice combination of huge enrollment and high ratings.
- Find out Faculty/Professor who is giving the lecture
- Check the Course structure and material of the course
- Make sure the User interface of the website is cool
- You might need to check Interaction with students
- Quality of embedded projects and homework
How to Learn Wisely and Effectively Online
- Create your Choice list – Decide the topic or skill you would want to learn
- Step out – Search the internet to find a list of reputable platforms (Free or paid) that offer what you want to learn. Check out this the most comprehensive list of online learning platforms
- Set a goal – target, duration, and daily, weekly, or monthly schedule period for learning.
- Budgeting – design a detailed plan of what is required for the course completion. (Time, money, discipline and other resources).
- Analyze – brainstorm on what works for you, the best way you learn, and what format. Ways might be by listening, by experimenting, by interaction or discussion or by reading. So also Forms might be text, images, video, infographic, or audio. Most people will learn by the combination of different ways and forms. My advice is to know what works for you and stick to it.