Time to Discover, share and stream music now with Soundcloud
One time ago, I once wanted my records to be uploaded but I couldn’t find help until this time. But now, I have come to discover a platform know as Soundcloud, where you can just go beyond listing to music, rather, you can stream, upload, record, distribute, and share.
However, Soundcloud creates an account that is the only way to enjoy those amazing features. That is to say, you must have a Soundcloud account and that is what we going to show you how to do. If otherwise, then you will not have access to unlimited features.
What do you know about SoundCloud? Soundcloud is the largest music platform. Meanwhile, could this be because it’s compatible with various devices such as iOS and Android devices.
This platform is a multi-user experience platform in the sense that both creators and listeners make use of it. Until you start making use of Soundcloud, then you won’t find this interesting feature.
Can my records go viral?
Of course, it takes only for you to do this Soundcloud create account to be able to access these features that may interest you. Again, you can follow other users on Soundcloud, even down to groups, so you can get the latest updates faster.
The beautiful thing here is that signing up is very easy. You may ask “how”, that’s a good question. Soundcloud needs just your Google account details or Facebook account details to make you a user. As a result, there is no further registration that will take time. Nevertheless, let’s confirm that below.
SoundCloud Create Account – How to Create a SoundCloud Account
Earlier, I mentioned to you that you can sign up for a Soundcloud account in two ways. Firstly, you can do that with your Google account and secondly, with your Facebook. So, you will likely have either of the accounts so you can sign up for this music platform. Without wasting time, let’s get started with the tutorials.
Sign up for Soundcloud with Google
- Move on to the official website of Soundcloud at soundcloud.com
- Now, choose “Continue using Google” as you sign up for a document.
- Next, key in your email address and click on continue.
- Enter your password too on the provided password box and then click on captcha. Verify that you are not a robot.
- Identify your age and gender. Afterward, click on Continue.
- Choose a username for your Soundcloud account and fill it in.
- Finally, click on “Get Started”.
But, your account is yet to be verified, what will I do? It’s simple; just wait for a confirmation mail to arrive on your email. When you see it, open the mail and follow the instruction to verify your Soundcloud account.
Create Soundcloud with Facebook
- Once you get to the website of Soundcloud, soundcloud.com, click on Continue with Facebook.
- Fill in your Facebook account details and after, click on “Accept” and continue”
- Afterward, Your Soundcloud account will be ready.
Sign in Soundcloud account
Now you already have an account with Soundcloud, it’s time to sign in and get your way going. If you love music, then here is time to push your way out. By the way, you can record, distribute, and do so many over here now. However, it could be just one more step forward, to have it done.
- Go to www.soundcloud.com.
- Navigate down the page and click on the “Sign in” option on the homepage.
- Enter your email address and account password and click on “Sign in”.
That is the end; you will have your account ready if your information were correct.