Document processing is part of our daily endeavors. There is no day that comes, without the need to open, read, edit or share document files. Adobe is a one of the company that provides tools and software that help process many of the document files in PDF formats. One of the Adobe products is Adobe reader app or Adobe acrobat reader designed to help Android and iOS users to open and read PDF’s document from their device on the go.
Adobe Reader App
The Adobe Reader App is standalone software developed and deployed to run on computers (desktop computers); Windows and Mac as well as on Mobile devices; Android and iOS. But for the sake of this post, we will look into some of the outstanding features of Adobe reader app and how you can download, install and use it in your Android and iOS; iPhone and iPad.
Adobe Reader for Mobile – App features and Functions
If you have piled up books, documents and PDF’s files to read, the best electronic app for reading PDF document format files is Adobe reader. However, outside the fact that you can use Adobe to read PDF files, it can come in handy in editing, signing and as well as saving your PDFs document to the cloud.
Many other things you can do with Adobe reader application when installed on your Smartphone are;
- Edit PDF files
- Share files with friends and on social media channels
- View your files on multiple devices provided you are signed in to your Adobe account
- Convert images to PDF files
- Convert PDF files into other document formats
- Import and export pdf files
- Edit PDF content while reading
- Adobe Reader App
How to Download Adobe Reader App – Android and iOS Device
The download takes place in app stores, however, you can still download the APK file of the adobe reader on third-party sites and install on your phone. But the safest way to download Adobe reader for mobile phones is through Google Play store for Android users and Apple App store for iPhone and iPad.
You will need an internet connection and access to your Google play store with your google account to download the app. If you are set to go, here is how;
- Go to Google play Store
- Use the search box and locate the Adobe reader application
- Tap on the app
- Click on download
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch and stream
On iPhone & iPad (iOS Devices)
The iOS app download is for iPhone and iPad, so you will need to visit the Apple store to download it following the below guide;
- Open app store
- Use the search bar
- Locate the adobe reader software
- Tap install
- Wait for app installation to finish
How to use Adobe Reader App
If you have download the application or adobe software into your mobile phone the next thing is how to use the tool to read pDFs and do other many function that app is meant for.
You can read, edit and share files or PDF document with the program, here is how to get started;
- Open the downloaded app
- Login if you want to use it to edit, otherwise to read, you cn do without account sing in
- Navigate to open tab and Select the file you want to edit or read
- To read, the file should be open now. Start reading. To edit, proceed with the next step
- After loading you will see the menu bar on the screen.
- Click on the icon that has a comment and pencil figure.
- Select the editing tools you want to use. You can add text, create Signature, delete text, underline text, etc.
There no reason why reading on the go is not at your disposal not if you have the Adobe reader program installed in your smartphone. If you have question about many other features the app provides, do make use the comment box below. Thank you for reading.