You might have attempted several online money making ideas and failed but there is one more you need to try – Amazon Affiliate.
Caution: for some reason, you might come across places where the word “Associates” is used in the place of Affiliate.
How Amazon Affiliate Work
With Amazon Affiliate you get a percentage cut (commission) for every product or item sold through your affiliate link.
All you do is to review amazon products on your blog or website and place the link to that product on the post you reviewed the products. If people buy that product through your link you get paid by Amazon.
However, how much you can earn depends on the number and price of the product you are able to sell in a day.
Affiliate Still Pays: Eye Opener
We hear people say now and then that working as an Amazon associates is probably the worst idea to try. Arguably, starting off as an affiliate takes time, dedication, and consistency before seeing results.
Because you need to write product reviews consistently, build backlinks, in other to rank on google first page to be able to attract visitors to your blog who buys through your affiliate links.
Benefits of an Amazon Affiliate: What you stand to gain Selling on the Amazon Platform
There are benefits that come with being an Amazon associate. Some are listed below:
- Support from Amazon help center and compelling users who had click on your affiliate link to finish the buying process.
- You’re in charge of how much you can earn daily, monthly, and annually.
- It’s a globally recognized eCommerce website which makes selling a little easier.
- Buying and selling on the platform is safe and secure. Plus other affiliate membership benefits.
Amazon Affiliate Sign Up: Creating an Affiliate Account
Let’s quickly show you how to sign up for an amazon affiliate account. It’s very easy and simple. Carefully follow the below instruction to sign up for free.
- With an internet-enabled device.
- Go to the amazon associates webpage at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/.
- Tap on the “Join Now for Free” or on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter the login details of your amazon account if you have not already done that.
- Provide every information you are asked to until you are asked to enter your phone number for verification.
- Enter the phone number and follow the onscreen instruction.