Like we all know. Amazon is the largest online shopping store where people buy products of all kinds. However, some of the amazon products you buy are actually sold by people with Amazon account to sell.
What is Amazon Account to Sell?
Amazon account for sellers otherwise called seller account or amazon merchant account are means by which individual, business and brands list their products on the Amazon platform to sell.
Imagine if no one has a seller account, you already know what the outcome is – there won’t be anything to buy.
The beauty of selling or creating an Amazon account to sell is that you not only sell your products but you also enjoy other numerous benefits including seller’s profit.
As a brand selling on the Amazon platform should be one selling approach to adopt as amazon is a globally recognized eCommerce store where millions of customers visit on a daily basis to buy items.
Leveraging such numbers efficiently will bring about huge ROI.
Amazon Sign Up
With all I have said, you stand a chance of becoming a seller on the Amazon platform when you have created an account with them. We can leave you stranded on how to go about creating an amazon account as it gives you access to creating the seller’s account.
Quickly, follow the instructions below to create an amazon account:
- With an internet-enabled device.
- Go to the amazon official website at Amazon.com.
- Next up, locate the account and listings tab and tap on it. From the dropdown or webpage, you are taken to, tap on the start here link.
- Enter your full name, email address, and password.
- Re-enter your desired password and tap on “Create your Amazon account”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward and that is it.
How to Set Up Amazon Account to Sell
Though some face difficulty creating a seller account on the Amazon platform. However, we have carefully curated a step-by-step process that will help you create an amazon account to sell.
- With your device.
- Visit www.amazon.com.
- Enter your login details.
- Scroll down the page, locate and tap the “Sell on Amazon” link.
- Tap on the “Start selling button”. Provide every information you are asked to and follow the onscreen instructions.
There you go! It’s time to start selling. You can also leverage social media to direct people to your amazon seller’s account page.