What is Bitrix24?
Bitrix24 CRM is a collaboration software with complete tools for management, collaboration, and communication.
Bitrix24 is a social intranet, a unified workspace for your company. The service enhances internal information exchange and communications and places a complete set of business tools into a single, intuitive interface.
The mobile version supports the activity stream, comments on posts, liking, notice, instant messages and push notifications, and the company directory and workgroups.
What is Bitrix24 | Bitrix24 CRM | Features, Pricing & Login
Mobile version deployment
To deploy the mobile version on your device, enter the address of your Bitrix24, your login or email and password.
How does Bitrix24 work?
Bitrix24 gives you a unified platform for your files, projects, messages, tasks, and contacts. You can use the platform by registering for an account and then inviting your colleagues. Through the Activity Stream, everyone in your team can keep track of tasks and work together to progress on the project. Your data is safely maintained and access to it is provided through only through the access rights granted by you.
Imagine getting immediate feedback and reactions as you and your teamwork, so you know that at each step you are moving in the right direction. Think about having fewer, more effective meetings.
Having a place where all of your business communication and details is neatly collected, easily managed, and accessible at any time.
Its main solutions include social network, tasks and projects, CRM, document management, file sharing, calendar and planning, sales team management, email, telephone, and HR management. It also has a mobile solution that works on your smartphone or tablet whether it’s Android, iPhone, or iPad.
Users can start with a free plan with all the essential tools and features: up to 12 users, online storage, and collaboration tools. The cloud-hosted premium plans are highly scalable to be accessed on any device. An on-premise solution is also available for complete data control, source code access and an array of additional tools. The Bitrix24 app marketplace is available to create your own apps or use your existing systems.
The CRM in Bitrix24 gives an enabling environment to organize and track interaction with potential or existing clients, partners, agents, and other contacts within the platform.
16 Benefits of Using Bitrix24
- Bitrix24 is a free collaborative tool available for up to 12 users.
- Both iOS and Android apps are also free.
- In paid plans, you do not have to pay for a separate user but for additional disk space and some optional features.
- Bitrix24 offers virtual telephone calling
- It is equipped with comprehensive functions for intranet services. Meaning, it can support all sorts of files including wikis, photo galleries, and calendars.
- Company services include employee directory, task and work time reporting, absence chart, and visual structure
- Time management tools include check-in/out feature, regular work reports, and daily planner
- Time planning features include event scheduler, calendars, and meeting manager (with CalDAV and Outlook sync)
- Document libraries with WebDAV support, versioning, and flexible permission systems
- Social search that covers all system objects including events, tasks, and uploaded documents. Results conform to access permissions
- CRM with and visual business process construction features and CRM integration
- Bitrix24 offers a collaboration and communications platform for both internal and external operations
- Since the full toolset is cloud-hosted, customer needs to get used to only one user interface.
- You can store, search, discuss, and share documents and other files
- Coordinate projects, schedules, and tasks
- You can manage external communications through extranet and CRM and with minimal navigation.
You can start with the Trial version of the software and upgrade to CRM plus, standard or professional package.
- Free (for startups)
- CRM plus ($69 per month; for small companies)
- Standard ($99 per month; for medium companies)
- Professional ($199 per month; for all size companies)
The software is deployed on various platforms such as Cloud, SaaS, and Web. And can be installed a run on Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
User’s experience with Bitrix24
- Customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
- Powerful team management and employee time sheets system.
- Unified communications.
- Ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls).
- Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
- Automation and visual workflow designer.
- website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
- Task Scheduling and project management.
- Community support
Software Key Features
- Lead nurturing
- Campaign personalization
- Progress tracking
- Prospecting tools
- Client Database
- Group scheduling
- Calendar Sync
- Online booking and payment
- Email marketing and a lot more.
10 Best Bitrix24 Alternatives
Follow the process below to download and install Bitrix24 on your machine.
4 Download and Installation Process
- 1. Select and download a preferred version of Bitrix Virtual Appliance (BVA).
- 2. Deploy BVA on your server (installation instructions).
- 3. Inside BVA, launch Bitrix24 Installation Wizard to select either Business or Enterprise version for further product installation.
- 4. Install your Bitrix24 product edition (Internet connection is required for additional file download).
‘Bitrix24 Sign up
To register with Bitrix24, supply your personalized information and follow your custom plan–it’s really that easy. So when you go to sign up, be prepared to provide:
- First and Last Name
- Valid Email
Note you can as well register with your social profile.
To log in to your Bitrix24 account. Go to the login page and enter the below details:
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Input your password.
Note you can also log in using your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, and office 365, Yandex.