There is nothing that has drawn the attention of Facebook users like the latest Facebook avatar. Facebook avatar is the most interesting thing trowing fun into how we use Facebook. The entire social network has been agog with the euphoria of the launch of the Facebook avatar.
This Facebook feature will blow your mind. Facebook avatar allows you to create the cartoon look of yourself for free. This is what got so many Facebook users wowed.
With the announcement of the release of this great feature, so many thought it is going to come with a price tag. But to our greatest surprise, the feature is absolutely free.
Facebook avatar is a clone of the popular Snapchat Bitmojis emoticons. If you are good with Bitmojis, I am sure you won’t have an issue customizing your own Facebook avatar.
Facebook avatar is an advanced emoji. This time is it the emoji of you. You have control over the built-up. You get to set up your own Avatar on Facebook. Instead of commenting, and chatting with emojis, you can use the Avatar you created instead.
With Facebook avatar, you don’t have to keep writing text to express your emotion or feelings. You can use any of these avatars instead.
This feature will certainly bring fun back to Facebook users; both Facebook app, messenger, and Facebook.com users.
There is more to Facebook Avatar setup than you know, if you have seen the feature and have used it then you should know how interesting the Facebook avatar Feature can be. The feature does not just help you text and comment on Facebook, but also Facebook has made it possible for users to make use of the avatar on other social media platforms.
We will take out time to lecture on what Facebook avatar is all about and how you can use it for your facebook short story, comment, chat in messenger, and you can send it as text.
Let us go straight to how you can set up your own Facebook avatar on facebook.com.
Facebook Avatar Setup Review
Let me introduce you to Facebook Avatar Creator App. It is a tool you need to set up those beautiful avatars. It will lead you to create those amazing cartoon-like look of you so need. You can mimic other avatars online or you can choose to create your own. It demands some level of creativity, but the Facebook avatar creator app is simple to use.
Within the app, you will find lots of options to help you create the look you so desire. You can select the options and join millions of users in designing a unique and amazing avatar. You will find this tool useful in the end.
How to Access Facebook Avatar Creator App
To access your avatar app is not a top task. The steps to getting this done are as simple as accessing Facebook Game for the gamers in the house. The app is only accessible using your Facebook app or messenger.
Haven said that, follow the steps below on how to access Facebook avatar app on your mobile app.
- Click your Facebook app icon to open your Facebook app
- Go ahead to click the menu icon at the top left
- On the menu click to see more And then you would find the app, finally, click it and you would be in the app.
Steps On How To Set Up Your Very Own Facebook Avatar Emoji
Setting up your Facebook avatar is not so hard, lots of users have done it so it should not be so hard with you. But in case you find it hard to set up, follow the steps stated below:
- Once you are in the avatar app, select avatars
- Tap the “next” icon and then get started
- First, pick your preferred skin colour out of the 27 options laid down for you to choose from
- Once your skin tone is selected, click next
- Select the hairstyle for your avatar. You can make it long, short, or medium among the varieties of hairstyles available. Once you have selected your preferred avatar, tap your preferred “colour”
- Next the face of your avatar, on this point you would be required to select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Once you have done that, tap the eye icon and select an eye, eye colour and lash length. Once you are done with that, move on to the brow shape and colour. you are free to add glasses if you want
- Select the nose shape, lips, lips colour, and facial hair then next
- Select your preferred body shape and outfit. You would be giving the option to add some other items.
- Once you are done with customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner. Tap Next and then done.
- Once you are done, you can access your avatar with the smiley face icon on the write a comment and messenger. The avatar would give you a better expression than you expected
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest