Your Facebook cover image makes your account distinct. It has become an important component of Facebook and users express themselves with images. The Facebook cover image can be of multiple images. To add your Facebook cover image follow the steps below;
How to Add Facebook Cover Image
Are you new to the Facebook platform and do not have a Facebook image? Do this;
Click on the “Add a Cover” button, at the top of the page, where the cover image goes.
How to Change Your Facebook Cover Image
- If you post an image, and desire to change same, here’s how to do it
- Sign in to your account and on the timeline view,
- Navigate your mouse to the camera icon, situated at the top left, of the cover image section
- Immediately the cursor gets over it, it will change to “Change Cover”
- As you tap on it, it opens a drop-down menu from which you can choose the source for the new photo. Wish to connect with your friends in real-time and keep them updated on what’s going on, the Facebook image may just be the answer you need.
- The Facebook cover image is the big image space, located at the top of the timeline. It is displayed in a 820px wide by 312px high on desktop and laptop browsers, but on smartphones, it comes in a more conventional 640px by 360px (16:9 aspect ratio).
- The required image to upload should be at least 399px wide, and 150px tall. Thus it is advised, that you upload cover images that are at least 1640px wide and 624px high, to enable you to maximize the image quality.
Types of Facebook cover Images
- Single Images: This can comprise of multiple images, assembled into a collage in your imaging software, and saved as a single image file.
- Cover Slideshows-Multiple Images: With the new Multiple Facebook Images feature, you choose up to 5 photos that rotate.
- Helps you share photos in galleries, and on the timeline.
- Facebook image, comes in different sizes and gives the user, liberty to work out the image size they need. Each kind of image on a page, profile, and timeline, has it’s its own size.
- Facebook image, can either attract and engage another user’s to your page.
- Enables your friends on Facebook to easily identify and hook up with you.
- Facebook cover image, can take your page engagement and exposure to another level, depending on how you use it.
- Dimensions should be chosen based on where you want the majority of viewers to see your image.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest