Getting an audience on your Facebook page can be a difficult task. The activities on your page is a product of interesting contents and every user desires to have more Facebook likes. Those your pictures, videos and texts can get you the number of likes you desire. To get Facebook likes can as well be easy if you follow the steps below;
Facebook Likes | How to Get Facebook Likes
Your desire to attract more activities on your page is possible. The steps are simple, applying them on your Facebook page, you will generate more traffic that you never expected. Just follow the steps below to get Facebook likes on your page;
How to Get Facebook Likes
- To get more likes on your images, it is advised that you use eye-catching images, and alternate photos and video with text-only updates. From experience, it’s been gathered that, images are the most shared piece of content on Facebook, thus, it is imperative to use images that will attract other people to like your page.
- Make your messages short limiting it to about 80 characters, to enable people quickly read, and share the post.
- Use your true brand, on Facebook to enable people better relate with who you are, and what you represent.
- Post engaging statuses and trending contents from various sources, to help your audience better relate with you.
- Be entertaining on your page, and use the type of media, that works best for your audience, which can keep them coming back for more of your contents, thereby instigating likes on your page.
- Post valuable contents, which can evoke your audience participation and possible likes on your page. Once your audience find your content valuable enough, they are likely to share it.
- Be consistent with your post, by posting minimum 5 times a week to enable you always stay fresh in the minds of your audience. You should post at least once a day, and post more if you are getting more engagements.
- Post at a time, when you know your post will be seen and appreciated depending on the kind of business you are operating.
- Connect with other pages, by following pages with niches similar to yours, by liking and commenting on their page as well, to evoke similar response on your page also.
How to Access Your Facebook Likes
- Scroll to your profile page, and check your activity log
- Filter the activity by type
- Click open your profile page, and tap on the link to your likes under your cover photo on the right.