Recovering your disabled Facebook account can be so simple if you follow the steps listed below. So if you get a disabled message when trying to log into your account you need to recover disabled Facebook account. Do not panic when the disabled message pops up when you are trying to log in. Follow the steps below to recover disabled Facebook account;
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- First, confirm that your Facebook account, has been disabled. To do this, visit the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/. key in your email address and password, and then, tap “Log in”. If you see messages that reads “Account disabled”, your account has been blocked by Facebook. This means, you have to send in an appeal.
- Scroll to, and click open the link that reads “My Facebook account has been disabled”, go to https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/ this should be done on a computer.
- Click the “Submit an appeal” link, which is the link, just right of the “if you think your account was disabled by mistake please” text, that’s close to the bottom of the section. The appeal form will be displayed.
- If the form displays a page that tells you to log out, you are to close your browser, and thereafter re-open it again. You may also be prompted to clear your browser’s cookies, before you can proceed further.
- Key in your email address or phone number, that you use to log into Facebook, into the “Login email address or mobile phone number” text field, near the top of the page. This should be an email address or phone number to which you still have access to anytime.
- Type in the name you use on your Facebook account, into the “Your full name” field provided. This may be different from your legal name.
- You are to upload a picture of your ID, this can be either, a driver’s license, a learner’s permit, or a passport.
- Snap a picture of your ID’s front and back, and move it to your computer
- Click on the “Choose Files” link
- Select the pictures you wish to upload
- Tap on the “open” link
- Add detail for your appeal, in the “Additional Info” field, near the bottom of the page, and key in any extra info that you think Facebook should know.
Note-Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- If your legal name is different from your Facebook name
- you suspect your account has been compromised by someone
- If you have a visual evidence, that someone other than you, is carrying out abusive or abrasive actions using your Facebook account
- If you have been harassed by someone, that you suspect is behind your account’s ordeal, that led to your account being disabled.
- Click on the “Send”, button, which is situated at the bottom-right side of the form.
- Once you take the above mentioned steps, your appeal will be sent to Facebook. If Facebook revokes the deactivation, you will be sent a message, intimating you, that your account is now available for access.
- You can now make use of your account, and connect with your Facebook audience.
Reasons Why Facebook Account Can be Disabled
- If you post contents, that is against the Facebook Terms
- Operating with a fake name on the Facebook platform
- Impersonating someone else
- Putting up repeatedly with behaviors that are not allowed on Facebook, by violating the community standards
- harassing, advertising, promoting, dating or displaying other conduct that is not allowed on the Facebook platform.
- Facebook, has put in place terms and conditions, which must be adhered to by Facebook users to avoid their account being disabled.
- If you violated any of these terms and conditions, or someone hacked your account, and as a result of these your account got disabled, here’s how you can recover your disabled Facebook account.