The Facebook search feature on the Facebook platform has decreased the overwhelming stress of locating anything you want on the platform. The good news is that you can now find pages, groups, and friends using the Facebook search feature. With the search, feature navigation is made easy.
New users can find new friends and groups instantly without having to spend hours figuring how to hook up with their friends. With the search feature, you can search for apps and games, videos, music, and images on the platform.
However, to be able to use the search feature you will need to sign up for an account or if you have an account with Facebook you will need to sign in to access the search feature.
Facebook Sign Up: Creating an Account on the Facebook Platform
Creating an account on the platform is simple and easy. All you need is an internet-enabled device with a strong network signal. Follow the below guide to create an account with Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook official website using the URL Facebook.com on any web browser.
- Now tap on the “Sign Up” button on the homepage or welcome screen. You should take note that if any other Facebook account has already been logged in, you would need to sign it out before you can find the “Sign Up” button.
- By now, you should have been redirected to the Facebook registration form webpage. Simply fill the form with the details associated with you.
- Enter your contact address and verify it.
Once you have verified your contact address, you would be automatically logged in on your new account. You should acknowledge keeping your account password difficult for others to guess but easy for you to recall. It will help in keeping your account safe.
Facebook Sign in: How to Login to a Facebook Account
For people that have created an account on the platform or if you have used the instructions above to set up an account on the platform use the below guide to login into your Facebook account and then start looking for friends, pages, groups, music, videos and games on the Facebook platform.
- Go to Facebook.com on your internet-connected device.
- On the welcome page, enter your login details.
- Hit the “Login” button and you would be logged in.
How to Use the Facebook Search Feature
Using the Facebook search feature is simple and easy. The search feature comes as a search bar or box provided by Facebook. Always located at the top of the Facebook homepage when you are logged in to your account. use the steps below to access the search feature and look for anything on the Facebook platform.
- Go to Facebook.com and login or create an account using the steps above.
- Tap on the search and enter your search term.
- Hit the “enter” button or search and wait for your results.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest