Facebook Look for a Friend is a known word for all Facebook users. People can actually argue that you don’t need to find a friend on Facebook since Facebook itself does all the friend’s suggestion for you once your phone contact is sync with your Facebook account.
One thing you need to know is that it’s not all your friends that their contact exists on your phone. There are friends you don’t have your contact on your phone and some you have even forgotten they were ever your friends.
Facebook a large social networking site with over a billion users. How on earth is someone expected to find friends in the midst of this number of users? Not to worry. This post will guide you on how to connect back to all your friends and possibly everyone you have ever mate who you would want to connect with using the Facebook platform.
Truth be told it’s completely difficult and almost impossible to find friends on the Facebook platform. However, there are guiding tricks and tips that will help you navigate your way towards your friends on the Facebook platform.
Some tricks you might need to consider are to make sure you open your Facebook account with your real information that way you would tap into the Facebook friends’ suggestion feature before exploring other Facebook look for friend tips we have for you in this post.
How to Look for Friends on Facebook
You have many ways at your disposal to look for friends on Facebook. In the above paragraph, I mentioned Facebook friends’ suggestions by Facebook its self. Here I am going to show you how to manually find friends on Facebook.
- Tap on your friend’s requests icon and hit “see all friend requests”.
- Scroll down the page and you should leave the friend’s request section and you would be seeing the people you may know tab.
- Simply tap on the user profile link and then on the “Add Friend” button to add the user as a friend.
How to Add Friends on Facebook
In adding friends yourself you need some details of the friends you want to add. Like their Facebook username. That way you can easily search and locate them using their username. Follow the below instruction to locate and add friends on Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account on Facebook.com.
- Not locate and tap on the search bar on the platform.
- Enter the name of the user you are searching for and hit the search button.
- To filter your search, click on any of the filter searches.
You can tap on groups or pages or people or posts to filter your searches to them respectively.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest