If you feel frustrated for not being able to access Facebook because of not having data, relax, free Facebook login is here for you. The free Facebook mode is here to spice things up from the old way you’ve been doing things. The good news here is that you can now access the no 1 social media portal without data.
I know you are trying to contemplate in your mind if this is actually possible. Don’t worry, that’s why I am writing this article to show you how and possible it is.
Maybe you have not heard of it before now, but there’s actually a free Facebook mode. Before now, you are used to accessing the Facebook portal, with your data. However now, there’s a new narrative that is changing all that.
This feature is free.facebook.com. With this feature, what seemingly looked impossible before now, is now possible. By this, we mean you can go on the Facebook platform even when you don’t have a data connection.
With this feature, you can still keep up with your routine on Facebook like when you are logging with an active data connection. This is to help you, in times when you run out of data. Running out of data is something that happens to everyone now and then. So to make the most of a time like this, you can take advantage of the Facebook free mode.
The Free Facebook Login
Free.facebook.com will help you stay afloat on the Facebook community. Be it for leisure or business, the free mode has got you covered. You can try it out today and see how real and legit it is.
However, before your startup, there are certain things you need to confirm. That is:
- That the free.facebook.com feature is currently available in your country.
- You need to have an active email address or phone number
- You must have a strong password.
Once you are good with the above-outlined requirements, all you need to look out for are the steps to use in logging in.
But before we take you there, let’s show you how the free Facebook login benefits you:
Benefits of Facebook-free login
- As a single, you can connect with and meet other singles who are willing to mingle
- Connects you to the Facebook community
- Helps you get notified of your friend’s and family’s special days to celebrate with them.
- Via this feature, you connect with other users from all over the globe to transact businesses for a profit.
- Stay tuned to your chats, notifications, likes, comments, etc.
- Be among the first to know and get in on what’s trending.
Before we show you how to log in, let’s start by helping you create an account if you don’t have one. If you have an account already, you can skip this part and go straight ahead to login.
To sign up:
- Go to free.facebook.com
- Search for the “Create new account “tab and click on it.
- Enter your first name and surname on the new page.
- Enter a valid phone number or your email address
- Choose your gender
- Enter your date of birth and offer a password.
- Complete the process by clicking on the “Sign Up” link.
Steps for free Facebook login
Now that you are clear on what the free.facebook.com feature is and what you stand to gain, let’s give you a guide on how to log in with free.facebook.com:
- Launch your web browser, and visit free.facebook.com page
- Provide your phone number or the email address linked to your account in the fields provided.
- Key in your password and click on the “Login” link.
How to Recover your free Facebook Password
Note this important fact. You can’t successfully complete the login process without your password. It is your password that secures your account. Thus without it, you can’t enjoy this free gift from Facebook.
To recover your password, to be amongst those who benefit from this laudable act from Facebook:
- Launch your web browser and visit the free.facebook.com website
- Look for the “Forgot Password” link and tap on it.
- On the new page provide your phone number and tap on the “Search” link.
- If you feel using an email address to search is better, provide your email address and tap on the “Search” link.
All you need to do, to benefit from this free feature from Facebook is to – have the feature active in your country, have an email or phone number, and a password. Lastly, take the step to log in. It’s as easy as that.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest