By the time you are done reading this blog post, you would have learned two things. The word Google Blog Search represents two things; it means searching Google blogs with a specific blog post published on their website or blog and the other thing Google Blog Search meant is – using a Google blog search bar to search for information or blog post published on a blog platform or sites.
First, before going into the main teachings of this post, let’s take a snip view on what Google and Google blog is.
We all know that Google is the most popular, most used, and the best user-experience search engine in the world with billions of users. More so, the company offers other services like AdSense for advertising and earning through blogging.
Google blog is another service offered by Google that gives users access to create a personal blog free. With a Google account, you can set up a Google blog in just five minutes and start publishing information online for visitors to read. Which at the end, when you monetize your visitors through Google AdSense. Google will start paying you on a monthly basis. The amazing thing is that both the creation of the personal blog and the AdSense sign up for earning is completely free. But then to start earning money from your Google Blog you must first put in a little effort.
Google Blog Search: How to Search for Google Blogs That Have Written On a Topic you want to read up
Searching for blogs that have written on topics of your interest is quite easy and simple with just a click away from their blog platform or website. Follow the below instruction to locate blog topics that interest you:
- With an internet-enabled device.
- Open a web browser.
- On the address bar of the web browser, type in google.com.
- When you are on google, enter the search term “Your-topic” “site:.blogspot.com”. you will enter the topic you want to search in the place “Your-Topic” is enclosed.
- Hit the search button and choose from the search result.
How to Use Search Bar on a Google Blog
A search bar is an important navigational tool every blog should have. It makes for easy discoverability of whatever you want in that blog.
Here is how to use a search bar on the Google blog:
- With your browser, visit a google blog.
- The search bar is always located on the top of google’s blog.
- Tap on the search bar.
- Key in the search term you want to find.
- Hit the search button.
How to Add a Search Bar to a Google Blog – Google Blog Search
Google Blog is officially called Blogger and the official website is www.blogger.com. So it’s very easy to add a search bar on your blogger site. Here is how to go about it:
- Visit blogger.com.
- Login to access your dashboard.
- Select the blog you want to add a search bar to if you have more than one blog.
- Go to the setting and locate the layout tab.
- Tap on the layout tab, and click on the “Add Widget” button.
- Select “search” from the dropdown.
- Save changes and view your blog to see the new change you have applied to your blog.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest