Go the easy way with google Pay and perform all your transactions online fast and secure. Let your mobile device carry out all your transactions using goggle wallet and android pay features for your in-store, Peer-to-peer and online payments services. Just follow the steps below to set up your google pay;
Google Pay | How to Set Up Google Pay
It is easier to use your digital wallet to make payments. Payment has been made easy with tap-to-pay and power-in-app features. Follow the steps below to set up your G pay;
- Sign in to Pay
- Add a payment method
- Next, pay in-store (Android device and select countries only)
- Send money or pay a request (US/UK only)
- Pay on an app or website.
- Firstly, Download Google pay
- Follow the instructions on setup on the app
- Add a card
- Also, Works with PIN, Pattern, password, fingerprints, or retinae scanning screen locks.
- Make devices meet software standards, has NFC, and NFC is turned on.
- Also, In case you have another in-store payment app on your phone make Google pay the default payment app
- Add payment method
- Pay in stores
- Send money or pay a request
- Lastly, Pay on an app or website.
- Firstly, Increases Sales. It makes sales services faster, easier checking out in stores, leading to more store visits, spending more time to shop, customers spending more money.
- Also, Customers are not redirected to a third-party site and they stay within their checkout flow for the entire transaction.
- Also, Easy online Integration
- No transaction fees are charged
- Also, Enchanted security via Google tokenization that helps to reduce merchant risk and exposure to fraud
- The fast and easy channel of purchases when customers use Google pay to buy in-store, they speed through checkout when they use G. Pay on their mobile device to tap and pay.
- Also, No cost. It is a free mobile app available in the Google Play Store.
- Lastly, The customer enjoys peace of mind because they are not sending their actual credit or debit card number to make payment. Instead, it uses a virtual account number to represent the account information.