Pay your GOtv Subscription via ATM Machine, Recharge Card, online, in-store, USSD code dialing, Jumia One, quick teller, and lots more others. How much GOtv subscription cost is listed online at www.Gotv.com in each package and can be seen during the subscription payment as the billing quote for your payment.
No more would you be restricted in one payment option that drains your time and eats into your business hours. You can pay from the comfort of your zone anytime, anywhere, and from any device. GOtv Subscription payment can be made from a mobile phone, a computer; windows, and macOS so long as you can access the internet and has a web browser installed to visit www.gotv.com.
If you have visited google search engine looking for ways to;
- To Pay GOtv Subscription through quick teller gotv
- How to pay for gotv using 737
- How to Do GOtv quickteller registration
- How to get gotv subscription cheat
- How to Sign up or sign at www quickteller com cantv
- How to subscribe gotv with my gotv app
You don’t need to search further, as this post got all of that answered.
GOtv Subscription – How can I subscribe to my GOtv online?
With GOtv subscription you can view premium entertainment right from your mobile device and on your TV set. The GOtv app makes every viewing seamless and easy from anywhere you are.
GOtv Online Payment Options – Pay Online
- PAGA e-Pay
- Eazy Money
- PAGA mobile
- Baxi Box
Bank Payment Methods
- FCMB Bank
- Zenith bank
- Stanbic mobile
How to Subscribe Online – QuickTeller Payment
The online sub through quick teller is easy and simple when you carefully follow the below instructions;
- With a web browser
- Visit https://www.quickteller.com/search/gotv
- Select GOtv Subscription
- Enter your Email or mobile number
- Key in your decoder number or ICU
- Select payment package
- Click on continue and follow suit with the rest of the payment instructions to pay.
How to Pay GOtv Subscription using Jumia One
Payment with Jumia One will require that you turn on your decoder. To pay using the Jumia One payment option follow the below instructions;
- Go to Jumia One site
- Log in with your email address and surname
- Navigate to Go service list
- Tap on the TV icon
- Tap on the GOtv ribbon
- Enter your UIC number
- Select the package you want to pay for
- Supply debit or credit card details
- Proceed to pay.
How to Subscribe GOtv using USSD Code
The USSD code payment method is the easiest, with the code, you can pay from any mobile phone, smart or dull (Lol), but the code is supplied by your bank, so you would have to verify that your Bank support USSD GOtv payment option.
How to Do GOtv Subscription via ATM
Payment with ATM is also easy, with your payment package, head to nearest ATM and follow the instructions below;
- On the ATM
- Insert your ATM Card
- Key in your ATM PIN
- Select a quick teller payment option.
- Select “Pay Bills”
- Select “others”.
- Key in the ATM code of the package
- Click on the “proceed” button
- Key in the amount
- Proceed to pay
How to Do GOtv Subscription in-store
To do your GOtv subscription in-store is easy, all you need is to locate a nearby store and chose the package you want and pay in cash, make a transfer, use your ATM on POS or allow the agent debit from your bank account through an online payment.
How do I activate my Gotv after payment?
To activate your GOtv after payment that’s GOtv Online activation, you will need to follow the instructions below;
- Go to Eazy GOTV via your internet-enabled mobile device.
- Log into your GOTV account with your account number and surname.
- Click on the dialogue box “Clear your error”
- Clear the E16 error.
- Click on the “Reset device now” tab’ and this will reset your GOTV decoder.
Alternatively, you can activate your GOtv using the following methods;
How to Activate Gotv via the Easy Gotv Activation Online
- Log on to https://eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/activations.
- Select your City, Enter your Surname, IUC Number, and Mobile phone number in their respective fields.
- Click the “Activate New Account” button.
How do I check my GOtv subscription status, Kanya?
To check your GOtv Kenya subscription status follow the below instructions;
Send DUE as SMS with your correct IUC number to 22688
How Much is the Lowest GOtv Subscription?
Below is the list of current prices of GOtv Subscription;
- Max pack will cost you N3,200 per month.
- Plus pack will cost you N1,900 per month.
- The value pack will cost you N1,250 per month.
- Lite monthly pack will cost you N400, the quarterly pack will cost you N1,050, and the annual will cost you N3,100.\
The gotv app is an easy and convenient way to manage your gotv account, fix errors, pay online, change packages, update your details all from one place, and from your Android or iOS device; iPhone, and iPad.
How to download GOtv on iOS & Android Device
The instructions below will carefully guide you on how to download the APK version of the GoTv application as well as install it for streaming your favorite shows and films on google play store for Android users and the Apple app store for iOS users.
You will need an internet connection and access to your Google play store with your Google account to download the app. If you are set to go, here is how;
- Go to Google Play Store
- Use the search box and locate the GOtv app
- Tap on the app
- Click on download
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch and stream
On iPhone & iPad
The iOS app download is for iPhone and iPad, so you will need to visit the AppStore and download following the below guide
- Open app store
- Use the search bar
- Locate the Gotv app
- Tap install
- Wait for app installation to finish.