Google Assistant App – App Download – How to set up Google Assistant
Control your home gadgets with google voice assistance from Android, Chrome OS, iOS, iPadOS, KaiOS, Linux, and Windows.
Have you thought of ways to network your mobile devices at home, in office, to function together, and perform functions at your voice command with Google Assistant App? The app works with a voice assistance device built for Android and iOS devices.
What is Google Assistant App?
Google is always inventing digital apps and devices that make for artificial intelligence. The one goal; using artificial intelligence to lower the rate of tasks performed by humans.
To the question, Google Assistant is a visual assistant app that helps you run your daily task on voice control. Simply put, with the voice assistant, you can play music on your phone without touch it, just with a voice command “play” your music if synced with Google Assistant device will start playing
Why you Need Google Assistant App
There is never a time in history when things are run seamlessly without lots of stress. That with a single device you can control all your home devices connected to the app. Features that make for the high demand of google assistant is overwhelming. But here is why customers like Google assistant.
- Make calls – make Hands-free calls
- Send SMS – Hands-free text
- Send and Read Emails without coming in contact with your phone.
- Play Music
- Play Video
- Play songs from the playlist
- Play Favorite Music
- Reports (weather & Sports)
- Ask Questions & get feedback – hands-free
- Web search
Types of Google Visual Assistant
- Google Home Mini
- Google Voice Kit AIY
- Google Home
- Google Home Max
- Google Nest Hub Max
- Google Nest Mini
How Does Google Assistant Work?
Google Assistant has been an artificial intelligence-powered virtual assistant device developed by Google that is primarily available on mobile and smart home devices. Unlike the company’s previous virtual assistant, Google Now, the Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations.
Download Google Assistant App
Google Assistant App is for both Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded on google play store and apple app store.
- Open google play store
- Use the search box and search for Google assistant
- Tap on the app
- Click on the download button
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch App store
- Use the search bar to find the app
- Click on the app
- Tap on install
- Wait for install to finish
APK File Download
You can download the Apk file extension for Android phones using a web browser.
- Open a web browser
- Visit Google search engine
- Search for the app and add “APK” at the end
- Click on the listed site
- Navigate and click on the app download link or server
- Select download folder to save file
- Click save
- After download, locate the saved folder and double-tap the apk file to install.
How to Set up Google Assistant – How to use Google Assistant
To start using Google assistant, you will need to set up the first time you’re using it. Here is how to activate the Google Assistant device to work with the app;
- Open the app
- Press and hold your home key button
- The voice search or command assistant will pop up
- Say “Ok Google”
- Navigate and click on your account settings> assistant device
- Select your phone
- Tap to turn on or off Google assistant