It is not always easy to get to hear that customers cease to become members of services such as Amazon Prime. Anyways, before you do this, you must have thought over this before you set the ball rolling. One more time, before we show you how to cancel amazon prime, let’s have a look at what Amazon Prime has to offer.
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives access to other services that is not available for regular amazon customer. It cost just $12.99 per year to become a prime member. Here are the special services you will get as a prime member. Meanwhile, it calls for bonuses and otherwise:
- Prime Music: As an Amazon Prime member, Prime Music is part of the special services you will get. However, this prime music is a streaming service just like Apple Music, YouTube, and the rest. As a prime member, you will get this service for $9.99 per month. This doesn’t mean that ordinary customers cannot access this service. Hence, they will be charged more. That is for $9.99 per month.
- Prime Video: This service was launched on September 7, 2006. Then, it was known as Amazon Unbox, which was changed in 2008 to Amazon video. Thus, there is no additional cost for this as a prime member.
- One to two times delivery per month. At least, one free.
So, are you ready to give up the free two-day shipping, Amazon video and music, prime day, and the rest of the latest packages? If yes! Then let’s get started on this.
What if I still have a subscription that has not been used, what will happen?
That is a great question to ask. Since you were charged for your prime subscription, maybe, auto renewed, you can have your money back. If otherwise, you will cancel amazon prime, while the already paid plan benefits will extend till it expires. Thus, after doing this, no charge will occur, including auto-renewed plans.
Steps On How to Cancel Amazon Prime
To start with, you must log in to your Amazon account to handle this. To do this, move straight to https://www.amazon.com/?ots=1&tag=hotoge-20 and sign in.
- On the homepage of your account, find the “Account $ List” tab at the top right corner of the page. Next, click the “your prime membership” tab.
- Move to manage Prime membership option.
- Select the option tagged “End Membership and Benefits”. You will find that at the left side of this page, beneath Membership Management. Now you have kicked off to manage your account based on membership status.
- Now choose the option that says “end prime membership benefits.
- Here comes a pop up to remind you of the benefits you are about losing. Now click on “end my benefits”. Then after, prompt upon prompt will proceed, go through them, and continue the cancellation.
- Lastly, confirm that you want to cancel your membership. If you have paid for a plan that has not been used, here is the point you may be offered a refund. Otherwise, your benefits will continue for the paid period.