QuickBooks is a cloud-based and desktop accounting software with over 624,000 subscribers. It helps small and medium scale businesses in managing finances, online banking services, and bills payment.
The rise of QuickBooks eliminated the traditional retailer’s cash register. Enabling its users to keep track of sales, customer, staff information, and business inventory.
QuickBooks is leading accounting software for small and medium businesses. It has made recruitment for the accounting team less challenging. Moreover, the software is simple to use. There are lots of training provided by the support team. To equip QuickBooks users with knowledge on how to navigate through new features and master the software usage.
It integrates banking, customer base, and sales estimates seamlessly. You can use it to email customers or print out what you need. In sum, QuickBooks is a great, easy to use, and the best leading ERP! A product of Intuit.
- Electronic payment
- Online banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Integrated mapping feature with Google Map
- Billing and Invoicing
- Expense tracking
- Project, staff, client, Fixed Asset, and document management
- CPA Firms
- Remote payroll system
- Outsourcing system
- Integrated E-mail system with Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Employee Time Tracking
- Excel Spreadsheets document Import option
The online version can be accessed with different browsers such as;
- Firefox (Windows & Mac)
- Chrome (Windows, Mac & Android)
- Internet Explorer 10 and up
- Safari 6.1 and up. (windows, Mac & iOS)
Who should use QuickBooks?
- Professional accounting firm
- Small & medium scale businesses
- Non-profit organizations
QuickBooks Login/sign in
You can log in with your QuickBooks account login details or with Google sign-in option.
To login with your account login details;
- Firstly, Visit the Intuit login page.
- Key in your User ID
- Also, Enter your password
- Tick the “Remember ID” box
- Lastly, Click sign in.
To log in with Google sign in option. tap “Sign in with Google” on the login page.
If you have forgotten your password ID or password. Here is how to recover it.
- On the login page
- Tap “I forgot my user ID or Password
- Enter the phone number or email used in registering your account and hit continue.
- Your User ID or password will be sent to you through messaging or by calls.
QuickBooks offers a 30 days free trial sign-up without credit card details. Basically, QuickBooks has three pricing packages.
- Simple start package at $7/per-month per user.
- Essentials package at $11/per-month per user.
- Plus package at $15/per-month per user.
Currently, QuickBooks offers six months’ discounts on each of the packages.
The desktop version is supported in Windows and Mac.
Follow the steps below to download the desktop version and the installation process.
- Firstly, Visit the download page to get the download link of your purchased desktop version
- Login to your QuickBooks ProAdvisor center or Accountants to download your software.
- Again, Download the installation file and select your product version.
- Lastly, Choose download.
For more Insights on how to download QuickBooks on Windows & Mac with a detailed installation process and activation visit this page.
The customer service support team is online 24/7 to walk you through any challenges you might come across. See the contact page for more support.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest