TSheets Reviews | Time Tracking Software & Employee Scheduling Solution | Software Reviews | Free Trial | Features | Sign up & Login
TSheets solutions give a very intuitive, easy to use time tracking services (software) with unlimited free phone or online support. Employees can track time anywhere through an Android or iOS smart device and desktop computer.
TSheets Reviews | What is TSheets?
Again, TSheets is a web-based and mobile time tracking and employee scheduling app. TSheets is an employee time tracking and scheduling app or software that integrates with accounting software such as QuickBooks Online or Payroll. It is like a paper time-sheet or punch cards needed for companies to track, manage, and report time for all transactions. TSheets is available on Android, iOS, and Google Chrome, or a desktop or mobile web browser. Its headquarters is in Eagle, Idaho. You can get more advantages of this software if you integrate it with QuickBooks Desktop.
TSheets software Integration
TSheets has partnered and integrated with several HR, accounting, and payroll software. It also features an open API — allowing developers to merge TSheets with their existing applications and software, including other software like QuickBooks.
Steps to Integrate TSheets and QuickBooks
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the QBD company file which you want to integrate with TSheets.
- Sign in there as the main administrator and it should be in single-user mode.
- Also, sign in to TSheetsas an administrator.
How to Install the TSheets QuickBooks Integration Add-On and Integrate with QuickBooks
- In the left menu of TSheets, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- Search QuickBooks Desktop Integration in the, and click on Install.
- Choose Options window,
- Make your selections,
- Click on Next.
- If you get a warning window on displays, and if you want to proceed, enter delete, and click on Continue.
- Set Up Web Connector window,
- Click on the blue TSheetsQuickBooks Web Connector Setup link,
- Run the downloaded.exe file.
- Sign in to TSheets.
- When the window of “Launch QuickBooks” displays, click on Install Web Connector.
- Click on OK in the Authorize New Web Service window.
- Click on Yes in the QuickBooks – Application Certificate window,
- Whenever this QuickBooks file is open › click on Continue.
- In the Access Confirmation window, click on DONE.
- In the QuickBooks Web Connector window, check the box to the left of the TSheets
- Click on Update Selected. Now, the system will start to sync.
TSheets Reviews | Time Tracking Software Features
TSheets began as a very basic web-based time tracking software and is now a mobile time tracking and scheduling software/app with GPS location tracking, seamless software integrations, and custom settings. See the full App features list below:
- Automated, Group, Employee scheduling
- Reporting and analytics
- Time clock
- Shift swapping
- Schedule Distribution
- Biometric recognition
- Hourly employee tracking
- Mobile access
- Online Punch Card
- Payroll management
- Vacation/leave tracking
- Billable and Non-Billable Hours
- Overtime calculation and more.
TSheets Login Procedures
To access your Tsheets account, get your sign in details ready and visit Tsheets login page.
Here’s how to sign in…
- Visit the login page
- Enter your email or username
- Hit continue
Over to you
The interesting fact – there is a 14-day trial version if you want to try if Tsheets is the ideal employee scheduling software for you. You can choose to use a paid plan when you’re done checking out the app (monthly or annual billing options available). You can take a leaping view on the price list.
For support and inquiries call the Tsheets support group at 844-310-9571. If you need us to help you with any issue you are facing don’t forget to use the comment box below.