Justworks Software | Reviews, Features, Sign up and log in
Justworks is an HR and payroll management startup that specializes in offering flexible benefits packages that include health insurance coverage. Justworks is a professional employer organization (PEO) that offers software as a service for small to medium businesses to manage payroll, human resources, benefits, and government compliance.
Who is Justworks?
Justworks handle the nitty-gritty of payroll, benefits, compliance, and HR, so you have more time to learn, grow, and seek something worthwhile.
JustWorks Features: Why you should go for Justworks solutions
Like I said- Just works is a professional employer organization (PEO) that brings to managers an easy way to handle their employee nitty-gritty – starting with;
- Automated Payroll services – you can pay your employees with Justworks in a simple and easy approach with no limit to the pay-out size of your business. Stay ahead of the curve with Justworks’ simplified payroll process, tools to handle the heavy lifting, and seamless integrations. So you can pay your employees across all 50 states. The best part? It’s all for no extra cost.
- HR Tools and consulting – with Just work HR tools you can manage your employees from one place. Consolidate your team/employees management software with Justworks; the company has built the HRIS tools and integrations that keep your team running smoothly and on the same page.
- Compliance support – the easiest way to save time and payment irregularities is by compliance with employment regulations – that way you can focus on managing your time.
- Employee benefits – salary raise is not only employee security. Just work employee benefits – teams feel secure and valued with access to corporate-level benefits at less affordable rates.
How much does Justworks cost? Justworks Pricing
The good thing is that the company have plans for any size business – small, medium and large scale businesses, with employees or team starting from 2 -100 plus. (100+)
The company has two major plans for its customers:
- Basic – covers payroll, compliance and HR tools ($59 per person per month) – $49 when billed annually.
- Plus – covers payroll, compliance, HR tools and a lot of employee benefits. ($89 per month per employee) – $69 when billed annually.
Justworks Sign up (Demo)
To sign up for a demo account – visit the official website and key in the required registration details.
You can easily access your account with your sign in details – follow the procedures below;
- Visit the login page
- Enter your username
- Key in your password
- Hit the login buttonw1
To reset your password you lost grip of it. Enter the email address you used during your account registration or sign up process. A verification email will be sent to you to reset your password.
Over to you
The interesting fact – there is a demo version if you want to try if Justworks is for you. You can choose to use a paid plan (Basic or Plus) (monthly or annual billing options available).
The call – Joining an existing work with the best payroll, HR, Benefits, and compliance all in one. If you did want to request the demo version visit the official page and tap “Request a demo” at the right top tab of the home page.
If you need us to help you with any issue you are facing don’t forget to use the comment box below.