Justworks is an HR and payroll management startup. They specialize in offering flexible benefits packages that include health insurance coverage. Justworks is a professional employer organization (PEO) that offers software as a service for small to medium businesses to manage payroll. Also, the app will help with human resources, benefits, and government compliance.
Who is JustWorks?
Justworks handles the nitty-gritty of payroll, benefits, compliance, and HR. In other words, you have more time to learn, grow, and seek something worthwhile.
JustWorks Features: Why You Should Go for JustWorks Solutions
Like I said, Just Works is a professional employer organization (PEO) that brings to managers an easy way to handle their employee’s nitty-gritty, starting with:
- Automated payroll services: You can pay your employees with Justworks. In addition, it comes with a simple and easy approach, with no limit to the payout size of your business. Stay ahead of the curve with Justworks’ simplified payroll process, tools to handle the heavy lifting, and seamless integrations. So you can pay your employees across all 50 states. The best part? It’s all for no extra cost.
- HR Tools and Consulting: With Just Work HR Tools, you can manage your employees from one place. Consolidate your team/employee management software with Justworks; the company has built the HRIS tools and integrations that keep your team running smoothly and on the same page.
- Compliance support: the easiest way to save time and avoid payment irregularities is by complying with employment regulations. That way, you can focus on managing your time.
- Employee benefits: a salary raise is not only employee security. Just work employee benefits: teams feel secure and valued with access to corporate-level benefits at less affordable rates.
How much does Justworks cost? Justworks Pricing
The good thing is that the company has plans for any size business—small, medium, and large-scale businesses—with employees or teams starting from 2 to 100. (100+)
The company has two major plans for its customers:
- Basic: covers payroll, compliance, and HR tools ($59 per person per month; $49 when billed annually).
- Plus, it covers payroll, compliance, HR tools, and a lot of employee benefits. ($89 per month per employee)—$69 when billed annually.
Justworks Sign Up (Demo)
You can easily access your account with your sign-in details; follow the procedures below.
- Visit the login page.
- Enter your username.
- Key in your password.
- Hit the login button.
To reset your password, you lost grip of it. Enter the email address you used during your account registration or sign-up process. A verification email will be sent to you to reset your password.
Over to you
The interesting fact is that there is a demo version if you want to try to see if Justworks is for you. You can choose to use a paid plan (Basic or Plus) (monthly or annual billing options are available).
The call: joining an existing company with the best payroll, HR, benefits, and compliance all in one. If you do want to request the demo version, visit the official page and tap “Request a demo” at the right top tab of the home page.
If you need us to help you with any issue you are facing, don’t forget to use the comment box below.