TX Surcharge: You can now check your surcharge accounts with just a step while you are away from the office. What do I mean? www.txsurchargeonline.com is an online program site created by the “Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge. Thus, this helps residents to check their current surcharge accounts and also to make payments online. It is a place to get everything right without stress.
The site makes it possible for you to process payment within 24-48 hours, while your driver history takes up to 5 days to be updated. You see! Payment has been made easy.
This department governs the Texas state. Commonly called TX Surcharge. In other words, its head office is in Austin, Texas, United States. It is like civilian police with the core service to offer protection.
How to use www.txsurchargeonline.com for payment | details required
This site costs nothing to use it. However, you should prepare to incur no fees for using the site. Are you ready? Visit txsurchargeonline.com. Note: Before you do that, ensure the following things are handy with you
- Your valid credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) is needed.
- You need to make your current Texas driver’s license or ID card number available.
- The Reference number from the Surcharge notice letter. Hope you received your letter.
- Active checking, savings, or money market account.
Now let’s forge ahead once you have the list of requirements above handy. Follow the guide below.
- On the website, click on “Online Services” at the top of the page.
- Next, enter your Texas Driver License or ID card number. Or assigned number from the Department of Public Safety.
- Following it is your date of birth. here is the format (MM/DD/YYY)
- Provide your Last name only. It is must be the same with the name in your driver’s license or I.D card or Surcharge notice letter.
- Enter the zip code – it is a five-digit code.
- Click on the white login button.
TX Surcharge – How to make payment
- You can make cash payments at any Walmart, HBE, or Kroger locations nationwide.
- Also, you can make a payment on the payment page. All you need to do is to enter the same details mentioned above.
TXSurchargeonline.com. Customer Service Contact
For assistance, you should call the customer service with the following contact when you have questions about the use of the website.
- Dial 1-800-688-6882 for the Municipal Service Bureau.
- Program specialists Monday – Thursday 8 am – 9 pm and Friday 8 am-6 pm, Saturday 8 am-12 pm.
There is always an automated system ready to receive your calls for 24 hours daily and 7 days a week to obtain account information or make payments using a credit card, debit card, check, savings, or money market account.
The contact is a good way customers use to send correspondence. Just click the contact link at the top of the homepage and fill out the form with the information below.
- Firstly, Your first name.
- Last name.
- Your driver’s license or ID card number.
- The reference number for your surcharge.
- Email address.
- Daytime phone number.
- Type in your message into the provided box.
- When you are done, click on the submit button.
Closed dates of TXSurchageonline
This site goes down on some set of special days. Thus, we are going to review that below.
- Firstly, Every New Year’s Day. that is January 1st
- Last Monday in May. That is Memorial Day.
- First Monday in September. That is Labor Day.
- Fourth Thursday in November which Thanksgiving Day.
- Lastly, is Christmas Day? Every 25 December.